BAYSIDE - Acoustic - LP - 1st Pressing

Guest doublejvictory

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scooped this up because of my love for Bayside, but if the Victory rep on this board wants to pass along a simple message for me, I would greatly appreciate it:

THERE ARE OTHER COLORS IN THE WORLD BESIDES CLEAR W/ BLACK SMOKE, WHITE, RED AND GREY MARBLE. IN FACT, THERE'S EVEN A SOLID BLACK. CRAY.

Thanks for the feedback, Sometimes we are limited to what our pressing plant has at the time and how quickly they can turn it around, and we like to keep our prices low for you. A lot of factors come into play, but i agree, i'd like to see bit more new colors in the future. However Clear with Black Smoke is almost always our most rare color.

Don't get me wrong - I'm super content with the reasonable retail cost of most Victory LPs, but that first page of vinyl releases on your webstore is pretty bland looking. My "aqua" copy of Shudder is gorgeous! So is my weird off-yellow of Full Collapse. It just looked like some apathy took over on this batch of pressings.

who willingly uses paypal for anything?

I use paypal for everything.

Me too. I have a paypal credit card and before that a debit card. Used it more than anything else and NEVER had a problem. Minus a few little things but definetly better than any bank or card carrier i've had before.

shipped already. sweet.

Yeah I'm really surprised at how quick this went out. Already on the move but I freaking hate Smartpost its the most retarded thing I've ever seen, well at least the times I've used it in the past. We'll see if they've worked the kinks out or if it just keeps going back and forth before getting delivered(ie Sent from Chicago will go up to Milwaukee and then for some reason might go to Minnesota then back down to chicago back to milwaukee and then be delivered, it's currently in Milwaukee now.)

I one time ordered some screen printing supplies that ended up being shipped via smartpost. The warehouse is roughly 2-2.5 hours from my hours near Chicago and they managed to spend nearly 10 business days passing it between Chicago and Milwaukee before actually delivering it. Watching the tracking made my brain hurt.

"album layout was slaved over by doublej"

This thing is riddled with typos..."they loked like strong hands" and "baby britian" on the track listing and tons in the lyrics. I get the lyrics if they were copied/pasted I guess but damn the back cover is fucked.

What gives doublej?

Got my copy today (along with BTBAM's s/t) and - big shocker - both of the jackets are fucked. They were packed relatively well, so clearly these were just mishandled around the warehouse. Why would you even bother mailing these if all four corners on both are jacked?!

Sounds like something from victory.