Park - It Wont Snow / No Signal Vinyl

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[image]

Shitty lighting, and shitty camera phone, but still looks decent. The No Signal has a bit of swirl to it that is not seen in the picture.

that pic makes me wish i got Won't Snow on red instead of yellow. :-/

Anyone have a pic of their won't snow on yellow to make me feel better about it? haha. i think this will be there when i get home today regardless. I'll try and post a pic of it if someone else hasn't.

Thanks for sharing pictures!! I will try to take some this week of everything as well. We have all been passing around the stomach flu so its been horrible and we have been short staffed. Everyone is back and I will get some pics as soon as we catch up.

I am glad you are happy with how they sound! Danny and I have been working with Park since Lobster signed them through our radio station PunkRadioCast. I remember how excited we were when Lobster sent us those two albums. This was the first release we did with Lucky Lacquers and honestly listening to the lacquer reference reminded me of when we got sent the Park demos for airplay! I can't wait to actually spin the record! We will be using Lucky for every single project we are able to! They did an amazing job with this!!!

Thanks for sharing pictures!! I will try to take some this week of everything as well. We have all been passing around the stomach flu so its been horrible and we have been short staffed. Everyone is back and I will get some pics as soon as we catch up.

I am glad you are happy with how they sound! Danny and I have been working with Park since Lobster signed them through our radio station PunkRadioCast. I remember how excited we were when Lobster sent us those two albums. This was the first release we did with Lucky Lacquers and honestly listening to the lacquer reference reminded me of when we got sent the Park demos for airplay! I can't wait to actually spin the record! We will be using Lucky for every single project we are able to! They did an amazing job with this!!!

i couldn't believe how transparent the sky blue "no signal" variant was. so cool!

didn't get to listen to it won't snow (big celtics/heat game last night, let's go boston!) but no signal sounded incredible. can't wait to listen to it won't snow tonight.

i definitely dig the yellow but still wish i got the red. no signal on cloudy blue looks so dope though. the variants definitely match the art well, and the art on both is impressive (esp the high gloss on the it won't snow jacket!)

the lead singer had a side project/solo electronic sort of project once they split, and i cant for the life of me remember the name. i just remember him having a purevolume page with like a black and white photo. anybody know?

A Times Beach Crush Factor. It was an acoustic solo project by Ladd, they released a 5-song EP in 2005. Ladd and Miles are also doing a band right now called Tiger Tank. (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tiger-Tank/303594726334132)

the lead singer had a side project/solo electronic sort of project once they split, and i cant for the life of me remember the name. i just remember him having a purevolume page with like a black and white photo. anybody know?

A Times Beach Crush Factor. It was an acoustic solo project by Ladd, they released a 5-song EP in 2005. Ladd and Miles are also doing a band right now called Tiger Tank. (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tiger-Tank/303594726334132)

years ago ladd gave me a disc with like 10-12 a times beach crush factor songs on it.. i should try to find that and give it another listen

years ago ladd gave me a disc with like 10-12 a times beach crush factor songs on it.. i should try to find that and give it another listen

Rip that shit. I love that EP, would love to hear more!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...