say anything tour and vinyl

http://sayanything.frontgatetickets.com/

welcome to Say Anything Presale Ticketing. When you go to purchase tickets you also have the option of adding a premium bundle to your order with an exclusive t-shirt or poster only available through this pre-sale!

Package 1 - T-Shirt: 1 General Admission Ticket + Say Anything "Burn a Miracle" T-shirt - $20

Package 2 - Vinyl: 1 General Admission Ticket + Vinyl copy of the new Say Anything album, Anarchy, My Dear - $20

Package 3 -Super Bundle: 1 General Admission Ticket + Say Anything "Burn a Miracle" T-shirt + limited edition Say Anything Burn A Miracle silk screen poster + Say Anarchy Tour 2012 laminate + Vinyl copy of the new Say Anything album, Anarchy, My Dear - $50

Package 4 - Super Bundle with Meet & Greet (only available in select markets): 1 General Admission Ticket + Say Anything Burn a Miracle T-shirt + limited edition Say Anything Burn A Miracle silk screen poster + Say Anarchy Tour 2012 laminate + Vinyl copy of the new Say Anything album, Anarchy, My Dear - $75

Just tweeted ducat king, they said its 20$ on top of the ticket price for the vinyl bundle (as stated above^)

Either way, I'll be getting the vinyl, just gonna wait it out for possible colors and what not, but got my ticket to Orlando! Pumped to see em for about the 13th time now and my first time seeing Kevin!

whole bunch of preorder bundles just went up. http://equalvision.merchnow.com/

I fuckin hate that to buy a goddamn copy of this fucking record on vinyl I have to buy all this other shit...I am so sick of labels doing this...

I don't want the fucking flag

I don't want the fucking CD

I don't want a fucking hoodie

I don't want the fucking lame ass art print

I don't want the fucking steel dog tags

Just the fucking record.....goddamn

Fucking go to fucking one of the fucking shows and fucking pick up the fucking vinyl there then

If they would come to Ohio every once in a while maybe I fucking would...

I know they will probably separate the record from the box set in a few weeks after no one buys them and I can get a single copy then, but It is so frustrating when labels capitalize off the fact that records are collectable...some people actually listen to those things

And dog tags...seriously...are we back in 'nam