Lucero - Women and Work

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not bad, still looking forward to this album a lot. New Rocky Votolato, Lucero, and the Boss in March. Can't wait.

Wait wait, new Rocky Votolato in March? Where did you get that info?

Oh yeah, stoked for the new Lucero record, 1372 was actually one of my favorite album that year. The new song doesn't really stick, but that's Lucero for me, you need to get the record and let it flow all together, then it ends up being awesome...!

not bad, still looking forward to this album a lot. New Rocky Votolato, Lucero, and the Boss in March. Can't wait.

Oh yeah, stoked for the new Lucero record, 1372 was actually one of my favorite album that year. The new song doesn't really stick, but that's Lucero for me, you need to get the record and let it flow all together, then it ends up being awesome...!

forget where i had read it. let me take a look, because maybe my eyes played tricks on me.

Rocky Votolato had a kickstarter for his new record a month or so back. Looks to be planned for March according to the updates.

Here's a link: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rockyvotolato/television-of-saints-a-new-album-from-rocky-votola

Pre-order up at SRC.

I think I'll hold out and see if Sabot has this.

They probably won't they only have the license to their back catalog up to Rebels. Warner put out 1372 Overton.

Looks like this one is on ATO Records.

http://atorecords.com/featured/luceros-women-work-out-313-and-massive-2012-tour/

• 3 weeks later...