THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

That's not what I'm getting at you crying little baby. Perhaps he is still sleeping and you should contain your little Thric boner. I'm sure he gets annoyed with the endless people here that nag him over and over.

perhaps you should frigg off like I asked you nicely to. Why post in a thrice thread if you don't like them?

LOL. I don't talk shit on the band and I post in these threads because they're funny as shit. I laugh at people like you that act like children over a record.

Travis hasn't popped in here yet to shed some light on this?

It's like 6am on the west coast. I sure as hell hope he wouldn't be awake to worry about this record. Especially after all the nagging he's dealt with over it. Give the guy a break.

true, didn't realize he's on west coast time...I had to be up for work so I thought he might be too..

perhaps you should frigg off like I asked you nicely to. Why post in a thrice thread if you don't like them?

LOL. I don't talk shit on the band and I post in these threads because they're funny as shit. I laugh at people like you that act like children over a record.

right...because wanting to know when a record that will probably sell out in minutes goes up for sale is acting like children? ...knock knock?

-who's there?

FRIG OFF!

Look out. Tough guy here. Hold on to your butts.

first time poster - long time watcher.

for the illinois folks....

-orland park is sold out (employee said someone came in and bought them all)

-joliet is sold out (i asked - they got four copies)

-aurora has one copy left (they in fact sold it when it came in)

-schaumburg had two copies left this weekend

-not sure about gurnee

best of luck to you all.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':x4svhvfp]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':x4svhvfp]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

right...because wanting to know when a record that will probably sell out in minutes goes up for sale is acting like children? ...knock knock?

-who's there?

FRIG OFF!

Ugh yes, read a few pages. Childish shit left and right. This is a record that is going to have a repress in just a couple months. So if it sells out, buy one from the next press or the one after that. I posted at you earlier because I shake my head at people that are saying "TRAVIS HASN'T SHED LIGHT ON THIS! WTF."

Look out. Tough guy here. Hold on to your butts.

LOL, Tough guy? I don't know where to begin with you.

If you hit "Alt+F4" really quick while the quantity is still on the screen (the second or so it is up before it changes to the red "SOLD OUT"), it adds one to your cart. Then you can just change the quantity to 5 or 10 in your cart (because that's what everyone that stays up all night to buy Thrice records does).

You're welcome, VC!