How To Invest In Vinyl & Retire Rich

jhulud

I only read a few pages, but I love how this one dude thinks a Wonder Years record is gonna be worth $1k in 40 years, haha.....its gonna be worth nothing in 5. Yes, NOFX will be worth a shitload in the future, but that's because they aren't some teenage phase band. And even non-teenybopper bands are gonna be worth nothing. I can tell you right now that 1/2 of my records are worth something now and will be worth nothing in the future. Nobody is gonna want my Bigwig - S/t 7" on green vinyl when they are 50.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He specifically mentions a Fall Out Boy record that hasn't even been pressed.

Unrelated question to anyone - I'm new to these boards, is there a way for me to see who has quoted me without actually looking through every thread I've posted in?

Not easily. You can search for your username, and look at the results, but that's a bit of a hassle.

everyone that posted in that thread over there fell for a 7 page long troll. dude just sat back, made like 5 posts he knew people would overreact to, and raked in the lol's.

where would be a good place to lay those WALKING DEAD 1st editions down. my ex roommate was looking to get rid of his, and i think he has multiple copies of the first 10 or so. Dude has literally a garage stacked to the ceiling with comics (something like 10,000).

Ebay for top dollar, or he could try comic collector live.

I was in the midst of that nonsense...it got exhausting and frustrating...esp. when Marvel and DC started milking it. It got me out of reading and collecting comic books.

Yeah. I worked at a comic book shop in high school at that time. When I quit buying comics all that money went to buying records and drugs.

Instead of buying comics, I should have bought a car!

would have been easier to get around to buy records and drugs!