Jimmy Eat World — Futures

BanquetRecords.com stated that they had Futures LP "now in on vinyl" but no purchase-button.

I mailed them and they said they were trying to get some more in and that they made it available again.

So it's now up at £18.99 with status "back in soon" and I've ordered one. Does anyone know what will happen to the order? Do they get them in if they try?

Just a heads up.

BanquetRecords.com stated that they had Futures LP "now in on vinyl" but no purchase-button.

I mailed them and they said they were trying to get some more in and that they made it available again.

So it's now up at £18.99 with status "back in soon" and I've ordered one. Does anyone know what will happen to the order? Do they get them in if they try?

Just a heads up.

I wouldn't count on getting this as I have heard nothing of a repress of Futures but who knows maybe they know a whole lot more than we do. Hopefully this doesn't turn out like the time where Death Cab For Cutie "The Photo Album" was for sale in their online store. Needless to say no one got anything because it didn't exist for sale.

Please do. I've bought from distros before in situations like this and had to wait 30 days for a response and then extra time for my money back. I just avoid these situations at this point. I'd love to take a shot at it, but I don't want $30-40 to wind up in limbo for a "chance." If I wanted to do that, I'd just order from Mightier Than Sword.

Jim Adkins found a box of Futures vinyl in his warehouse before the last JEW tour last year so its possible more were found at a distro's warehouse.

As far as pressing goes, since Western Tread did the vinyl release, I would guess anywhere between 1K-5K. I remember JEW signed 500 copies of the vinyl and sold them online when the album was first released.

• 1 month later...

It's frustrating that people are still screaming out for copies of Futures and even Clarity, yet Bleed American gets another over the top 3lp press which isn't really needed after the first RSD release I guess people will have to wait for the tenth anniversary seems the only way in demand records get pressed these

days unless the band is Blink 182.

It's frustrating that people are still screaming out for copies of Futures and even Clarity, yet Bleed American gets another over the top 3lp press which isn't really needed after the first RSD release I guess people will have to wait for the tenth anniversary seems the only way in demand records get pressed these

days unless the band is Blink 182.

Well Clarity did get repressed a few years ago so I guess we can expect a 10 year repressing of Futures. Of course that won't be until 2014..