Mazzy Star 7"

I know there was a thread on this a while back, I tried to search but couldn't find it..

Anyway, I was looking through one of our distributor catalogs, and they have this in stock.

If there is a bunch of people that want this, I can place an order and get em. I would have to get 10 or more.

It's expensive. 6 bucks wholesale before shipping. So essentially it would be around 8 bucks a person if you wanted it.

It might be cheaper if I talk to em about it, or maybe do a trade.

Has anyone found it anywhere else? Or is it still fairly difficult to track down?

Guest deathbydrums

It's been on discogs a few times here and there. Anyone know how many pressed? Are the songs any good?

Edit: There's quite a few on discogs currently.

Guest deathbydrums

"going for" only means somebody has put it up for sale at that price. Look around and watch and you'll see what they usually "sell for". As well, check the usual channels (e.g., popsike) for value. people tend to get overly excited when some random seller lists a record way over it's proper value.

Just ordered 20 of these. Coming from CA, so best guess is that they will be here in a week.

Same price as I paid for em, they are 6 bucks wholesale ( a lot I know) shipped media mail I'm guessing around 8.25 shipped. Of course cheaper if anyone wants a few of em, the ship rate should be the same.

I'll probably just put a secret link on our webstore and post the url here, for people that have already expressed interest in wanting em.

Hopefully they have 20 of em. I believe these are 100% out of print, with only a few stores that have some in stock..

• 1 month later...
Just ordered 20 of these. Coming from CA, so best guess is that they will be here in a week.

Same price as I paid for em, they are 6 bucks wholesale ( a lot I know) shipped media mail I'm guessing around 8.25 shipped. Of course cheaper if anyone wants a few of em, the ship rate should be the same.

I'll probably just put a secret link on our webstore and post the url here, for people that have already expressed interest in wanting em.

Hopefully they have 20 of em. I believe these are 100% out of print, with only a few stores that have some in stock..

What happened with this order? Did you get them?