Tigers Jaw - Acoustic #1 + #2

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's eastern time.

And I decided to go all out and limit these one per person. Try to buy two and we'll send you one and a Young Statues LP on Jerseydave's recommendation (seriously).

Ok awesome!!

For the record, I will be in class at Noon when these go up, and I am getting my very drunk and stoned brother to (hopefully) pull through for me at noon and order this for me.... I told him Tigers Jaw self titled but I hope he doesn't mess it up.

Will it be easy to find in the store? I don't want him to buy Two Worlds or some shit

It's eastern time.

And I decided to go all out and limit these one per person. Try to buy two and we'll send you one and a Young Statues LP on Jerseydave's recommendation (seriously).

Ok awesome!!

For the record, I will be in class at Noon when these go up, and I am getting my very drunk and stoned brother to (hopefully) pull through for me at noon and order this for me.... I told him Tigers Jaw self titled but I hope he doesn't mess it up.

Will it be easy to find in the store? I don't want him to buy Two Worlds or some shit

It will be under pre-orders even though it will be shipping in a few days.

Friends, a piece of advice. When reaching for Tigers Jaw and Fireworks records you should add that grossly under rated Young Statues LP. Add it before noon so you aren't panicking at checkout. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Couldn't agree more, it's such an amazing record. Was checking out the RFC webstore about a week ago when I added this release on Discogs and was surprised all colors were still available. With how good it is I figured they would all be gone.

TJ S/T with screened jackets will be tomorrow at noon along with Fireworks - We Are Everywhere 12"ep + acoustic flexi, some new fireworks merch, crime in stereo - love 3rd press, and a bunch of merch restocks.

I have been looking for these all week, they go up the only day I am traveling for work and can't get to a computer...figures

Is there anyway a loyal customer and 7" subscriber can go ahead a place an order for a TJ S/T and a Fireworks bundle w/ the flexi?

here is to hoping they are still up at 4!

Either way - buy it. One of those records from last year that I think haven't been given its full due. I hope they get it. It was one of my top surprises from 2011.

Totally agreed. Glad you like it so much, I've listened to it probably hundreds of times.

How limited is the fireworks record?

How much will each one cost? Time to budget.

TJ S/T with screened jackets will be tomorrow at noon along with Fireworks - We Are Everywhere 12"ep + acoustic flexi, some new fireworks merch, crime in stereo - love 3rd press, and a bunch of merch restocks.

I have been looking for these all week, they go up the only day I am traveling for work and can't get to a computer...figures

Is there anyway a loyal customer and 7" subscriber can go ahead a place an order for a TJ S/T and a Fireworks bundle w/ the flexi?

I'd help you if I could. I know I got help on a tour press of the album a year or so back. If I wasn't ordering the S/T myself I'd pick it up for ya. I'm undecided on the fireworks bundle, but I think those should probably still be around when you get to a computer...

I know this is a shitty answer, and I really want to help you and have done stuff like that a lot in the past, but so many people are asking me to help them out I really just have to say no to everyone. I don't like releasing things this limited because I know people get bummed out.