PO: Joyce Manor - Of All Things... UP NOW

travis

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got my blue from asian man today. Showed up warped. Sad. The album definitely leaves me wanting much more.

Got this yesterday and the same thing happened to me. I e-mailed Mike Park and he asked if I was ordering anything soon and he'd put in another copy. I ordered something today, so hopefully it'll show up in good condition. My box wasn't wrecked or anything, which is usually the case. Not sure what could've happened.

Just out of curiousity, when you guys say the record is warped, how badly are we talking about? I have a couple records (not this one) that I consider to be slightly warped where one side of it will lift unevenly off of the TT platter as it spins although all of those records play fine for me, the worst thing about it is how the cartridge bounces up and down on the record as it spins.

I was also under the impression that warping doesn't usually occur in USPS and UPS transit unless left in extreme heat or direct sunlight for long periods of time. Could this have happened before they were shipped possibly?

Super shitty for you guys either way, my blue black and white all showed up in tip-top shape like most AMR releases. Hope you guys can get replacements from Mike Park

Just out of curiousity, when you guys say the record is warped, how badly are we talking about? I have a couple records (not this one) that I consider to be slightly warped where one side of it will lift unevenly off of the TT platter as it spins although all of those records play fine for me, the worst thing about it is how the cartridge bounces up and down on the record as it spins.

I was also under the impression that warping doesn't usually occur in USPS and UPS transit unless left in extreme heat or direct sunlight for long periods of time. Could this have happened before they were shipped possibly?

I was wondering the same thing. Luckily my test press showed up in perfect condition. Certificate of Authenticity signed by Mike and everything! Still have to place an order for the regular colors.

The way I see it, I bought it knowing full well the length of the album. I really liked it, so I guess I can't complain.

And a blue copy is on its way to you right now! Sent it this morning.

Right on! Again, much praise to you for the help! And I guess I really can't complain because I've got about four different variants of this.