Say Anything - is a real boy Repress (link)

i've thought i had lock grooves before and it always turns out to either be a unique scratch or dirt of some kind.

when i was newer to collecting any and every time it skipped or wouldn't advance i automatically thought "lock groove!" especially after the whole ordeal with Thrice's Alchemy Index

who the fuck's business is it what anyone does with their vinyl?
No one's but Framing Vinyl is fucking idiotic. Plain and simple. Go buy a limited Screen print of a gig poster from the band and have it framed. Leave the vinyl to people who will actually listen to it and enjoy it and bask in it's warmth of soundwaves.

I would frame it only if you get it autographed. I have Incubus' "Morning View" autographed by Brandon Boyd and Mike Einziger. I also got Minus The Bear's "Acoustics" autographed by the entire band. Even then, they're still sitting alongside the rest of my records.

Anyways, what's the word on the 180 gram Is A Real Boy, has shopradiocast shipped them out?

No one's but Framing Vinyl is fucking idiotic. Plain and simple. Go buy a limited Screen print of a gig poster from the band and have it framed. Leave the vinyl to people who will actually listen to it and enjoy it and bask in it's warmth of soundwaves.

I would frame it only if you get it autographed. I have Incubus' "Morning View" autographed by Brandon Boyd and Mike Einziger. I also got Minus The Bear's "Acoustics" autographed by the entire band. Even then, they're still sitting alongside the rest of my records.

Anyways, what's the word on the 180 gram Is A Real Boy, has shopradiocast shipped them out?

just got an email blast from them saying they are shipping them now

As much as I want that, I will NEVER buy from them again.

i've thought i had lock grooves before and it always turns out to either be a unique scratch or dirt of some kind.

when i was newer to collecting any and every time it skipped or wouldn't advance i automatically thought "lock groove!" especially after the whole ordeal with Thrice's Alchemy Index

Could very well be a unique scratch (less likely dirt), but I haven't been able to spot anything. That is why I am checking, to see if I am the only one with the problem.

As for those who asked where I am at; Charlotte, NC. No idea how I got it so quickly.

got my confirmation for shipping today as well. also ordered the 180g

I'm surprised the 180 gram did not sell out immediately compared to the green Doghouse pressing. I'm not a veteran here so excuse me for this question, but is shopradiocast's reputation really that bad to where they're offering the best pressing of this album and can't manage to outsell the lesser quality versions of it?

got my confirmation for shipping today as well. also ordered the 180g

I'm surprised the 180 gram did not sell out immediately compared to the green Equal Vision pressing. I'm not a veteran here so excuse me for this question, but is shopradiocast's reputation really that bad to where they're offering the best pressing of this album and can't manage to outsell the lesser quality versions of it?

Right now I'd say yes it is. I personally have never had an issue with them in regards to any orders I've made with the exception of a Academy Fight Song (Mightier Than the Sword's little sister) version of Brand New's Devil & God on purple and that wasn't specifically their fault as they were waiting for RJ to send it to them.

I personally don't think they have the best prices on some things but their shipping costs are decent and they pack the records well and will actually follow a specific request (like taking the records out of the jacket to avoid seam splits).

It may have also been a factor that their preorder went up after the initial frenzy at Doghouse but who knows. Some people just like their colored vinyl.

I bought the oxblood red from Interpunk. I got an e-mail saying it was out of stock and then minutes later I got an e-mail saying the release date had been changed to June 19. Anyone else receive anything like this? Kind of wondering what the deal is with it.

i got that too :( i have no clue what the deal is though. i'm really just waiting for my blue version to come in, so i don't mind waiting for the oxblood.