Say Anything - is a real boy Repress (link)

Yeah... Let's see, that makes it orange, green/black, white, white/olive, white/red, black, red, blue, and the testpresses. Did I miss any? This is getting kinda ridiculous... I was planning on picking up all the represses, but that's be over $150, and I have a sneaking suspicion that we haven't seen the last of these. I decided against ordering a blue, and I cancelled my order for the black. I'll stick with my splatters and my orange variants, and my testpress. Still trying to unload my orange copy. :P

Travis confirmed with me that the red is HT but its not exclusive its /1000 and is the retail color

Yea I checked my emails again and I must have misread it originally cause I wouldnt have agreed to HT taking 500 copies of this on a non-exclusive color of vinyl.

Cool how that worked out with HT not getting an exclusive color and SRC getting a very limited exclusive color when this whole damn repress was my idea.

Cool how that worked out with HT not getting an exclusive color and SRC getting a very limited exclusive color.

now you know how all the people who missed out on Vheissu feel. all those people who ordered within 10 minutes of Vheissu going up and have order numbers much lower than people who got their orders shipped.

your comparison is faulty

Yea I checked my emails again and I must have misread it originally cause I wouldnt have agreed to HT taking 500 copies of this on a non-exclusive color of vinyl.

Cool how that worked out with HT not getting an exclusive color and SRC getting a very limited exclusive color when this whole damn repress was my idea.

shit talkin SRC, that's a bannin'

Cool how that worked out with HT not getting an exclusive color and SRC getting a very limited exclusive color.

now you know how all the people who missed out on Vheissu feel. all those people who ordered within 10 minutes of Vheissu going up and have order numbers much lower than people who got their orders shipped.

burn!

Oh by the way if anyone is interested I emailed Doghouse to verify that i was in their system because there was an issue with my payment and I got this back:

We have you in our system for the Say Anything order. We are planning on getting them in office and shipping them out first week of May.

Thanks,

Doghouse Records

Oh by the way if anyone is interested I emailed Doghouse to verify that i was in their system because there was an issue with my payment and I got this back:

We have you in our system for the Say Anything order. We are planning on getting them in office and shipping them out first week of May.

Thanks,

Doghouse Records

gracias

Thanks,

Doghouse Records

Excellent, I am so stoked to finally have this in my hands!

I also am looking for a test press package if anyone snagged an extra. I've got some stuff for trade (see my list in sig) or will buy.
did i just sell you that NFG/Dashboard split? if it was you, that shipped like wednesday. just so you know.

That was me and I received it just fine. Thanks!

^also I hope you Didn't pay more than its going for on their web store..

http://store.dashboardconfessional.com/dashboard-confessional-new-found-glory.html

Unless it's a different variant then ignore this post.

It wasn't the black it was the pink and actually got it cheaper than the black. Thanks for watching out for me though.

Looking for a test press package if anyone has one they want to part with.

If Adam decides not to grab mine, I'll hit you up. Haven't heard from him.

unless were not talking about the same adam, he also asked me to grab him one and i did, and havent heard from him about it either.

what?