Say Anything - is a real boy Repress (link)

1. Never talked to you about a SA test pres. Only talked to Kevin and tokimedo

2. Kevin and tokimedo sending you guys pm's right now

Yes you did got the pm's still told you we could work out a trade, but I am not sweating it. Not like I can get rid of it.

edit: Just read them

yeah i contacted you before i contacted either kevin or tokimedo and since i was able to have one grabbed for me I kinda just let the deal with you go since you told me you would "get back to me when this thing comes out" because "you immediately regretted" picking up the test press package.

Yes you did got the pm's still told you we could work out a trade, but I am not sweating it. Not like I can get rid of it.

work out a trade for what? as far as i remember i only talked to kevin and tokimedo about the test press packages. We MAY have talked but you probably said you didnt like anything on my list to trade, so I went to kevin or tokimedo idk. All I know is who picked one up for me. Guess that makes me a bad guy right?

No i don't have any problems at all. No I just told you to get back with me when it was getting close to being out we would work it out. It's cool I had three other people who wanted it to, so I will contact them.

work out a trade for what? as far as i remember i only talked to kevin and tokimedo about the test press packages. We MAY have talked but you probably said you didnt like anything on my list to trade, so I went to kevin or tokimedo idk. All I know is who picked one up for me. Guess that makes me a bad guy right?

No i don't have any problems at all. No I just told you to get back with me when it was getting close to being out we would work it out. It's cool I had three other people who wanted it to, so I will contact them.

My bad man

I really hope I am not coming off as a dick or anything but as you can see I was pretty much willing to do anything for a test press package haa

My bad man

I really hope I am not coming off as a dick or anything but as you can see I was pretty much willing to do anything for a test press package haa

It's not a problem really. Like i said its not like I won't be able to sell it. I need to sell it now instead of a trade anyway. Need the money for my label.

• 4 weeks later...

from "a&r intern"

Hello,

Just a little update for your Say Anything "...Is A Real Boy" vinyl orders. The vinyl has been completed at the manufacturer and has shipped to our office. We should receive them very soon and have them shipped out to you soon after that. Thank you for your patience and be sure to check www.doghouserecords.com for more updates.

Sincerely,

Doghouse Records

from "a&r intern"

Hello,

Just a little update for your Say Anything "...Is A Real Boy" vinyl orders. The vinyl has been completed at the manufacturer and has shipped to our office. We should receive them very soon and have them shipped out to you soon after that. Thank you for your patience and be sure to check www.doghouserecords.com for more updates.

Sincerely,

Doghouse Records

Speaking as a former Doghouse intern, they must have gotten TONS of emails about this.