Fucking stupid people, an Ebay rant.

Do people even read item descriptions anymore? I think they see the item and just decide to put 47646865754 dollars in the max and bid. In my auctions it CLEARLY states no shipping to Russia, Italy, Ukraine or Indonesia. So like 5 of my items have bids from people from these countries. Goddamn useless fuckers. Just read, idiot, then I wont have to send you an email why Im cancelling your bid.

Fuck.

Seeing 28 messages in my inbox, all asking me questions that are clearly answered in the listing, is indeed wasting my time. Its kind of the reason I put all the info you will need in the listing. I have no problem answering a legit question, but you ask me if the vinyl is colored, when if you looked at the photo, or read the description you would have the answer, is kind of a pain in the ass.

literally there is an option on ebay that prevents people in other countries from seeing your auction completely

You need to create an exclusion list when listing the item. You kind of have to go out of your way to do it but it's there under the shipping options. Exclude every country you don't want it shipped to, it that will prevent them (in most cases) from being able to bid with accounts registered to those countries.

Just say they can't have it per the listing and give second chance offer to the next highest bidder. Maybe they couldn't read the part where it says "no shipping to" cause of the English and all.

You wouldn't necessarily want to do that because you get charged a final value fee (usually ~10 percent) every time your item sells. So you'll be charged a fee for the first sale, and another for the second chance offer. You'd have to file a claim with eBay to cancel the transaction then relist the item to avoid getting charged twice.

yeah dude, i block all international bidders by default. sometimes if they message me i'll edit one auction to allow bidding but i do let them know that there isn't a guarantee. i haven't had any problems within the states, but ive had purchases get lost and that seriously sucks. i just feel like it's in the best interest for both parties for me to block by default. having said that, i've had lots of successful international shipping. just don't ship to italy.