PO Tigers Jaw / Black Clouds Split 7"

I have an order #. What should I do with it/the e-mail?

What do you mean? If you got a confirmation email with an order # from RFC you're fine. There was only issues with a very small amount of orders, unless I don't understand what you're saying.

My bad. I thought you were saying that even some people who received confirmation e-mails may not show up on your end. Glad I was wrong 8-)

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not receive any confirmation about my order .... getting worried .

You ordered through our webstore (not our bandcamp) and didn't receive a email confirmation for your order going through?

If this applies to you, or anyone else here JUST EMAIL ME, don't bother posting it here, it will do no good. Email me your paypal transaction # and you'll be fine.

If you ordered through Bandcamp there are no issues.

If you DID get an order confirmation, and your order is there when you login, you're fine, please do not email us to check, if you got that email, and you see your order in your account, you're fine.

Apparently I am not being clear because people keep emailing me telling me they have't gotten shipping confirmation.

Just because you haven't received shipping confirmation doesn't mean anything is wrong because not nearly all of them have shipped! 99.9% of the orders are FINE, IF YOUR ORDER IS IN YOUR ACCOUNT WHEN YOU LOG IN, THEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

What Jeff says:

You ordered through our webstore (not our bandcamp) and didn't receive a email confirmation for your order going through?

If this applies to you, or anyone else here JUST EMAIL ME, don't bother posting it here, it will do no good. Email me your paypal transaction # and you'll be fine.

If you ordered through Bandcamp there are no issues.

If you DID get an order confirmation, and your order is there when you login, you're fine, please do not email us to check, if you got that email, and you see your order in your account, you're fine.

What people read:

NO ONE'S GETTING THEIR ORDER! EVERYBODY PANIC!

oh and I got mine yesterday, turned out great Jeff!

Yea, what's going on Jeffrey?! ::)

Did I miss something? Was more of a question if this was going out in a few weeks. I know hes busy but what do you think I was asking?

Nothing, I was seriously inquiring about the situation.... my little brother keeps asking about the T-Shirt I ordered for him (from the package.)

I make the emoticons because Jeff normally responds the post after :P