Record Store Day @ Fingerprints in Long Beach

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do live near Fingerprints so I will be going (although not sure I'm going to camp out... that place gets nuts!)

I can't imagine they would sell out of 300 right away, but you never know. I'll see if I can pick up a couple. Hopefully they don't make those one of the auction items like they did with glassJaw last RSD... They held it for auction instead of selling it first come first serve.. lame!

I just hope I can get my hands on the Sam Means 7".... Believe it or not, 1/3 of Limbeck works at Fingerprints and if they only get one I imagine he would be picking it up since they are good friends.

I do live near Fingerprints so I will be going (although not sure I'm going to camp out... that place gets nuts!)

I can't imagine they would sell out of 300 right away, but you never know. I'll see if I can pick up a couple. Hopefully they don't make those one of the auction items like they did with glassJaw last RSD... They held it for auction instead of selling it first come first serve.. lame!

I just hope I can get my hands on the Sam Means 7".... Believe it or not, 1/3 of Limbeck works at Fingerprints and if they only get one I imagine he would be picking it up since they are good friends.

Very much appreciated. I agree that it's unlikely they will move 300 of these things on RSD but would be grateful if you could lock down a copy for me.

Hopefully they don't make those one of the auction items like they did with glassJaw last RSD... They held it for auction instead of selling it first come first serve..

you mean they put them on ebay, right? i hope they didn't actually auction them off to the highest bidder in store. either way i think the RSD people highly frown upong doing shit like that.

I got to Fingerprints pretty early last year and was only there for like an hour, got pretty much everything i wanted.

I went to Amoeba with no idea how insane it would be. After an hour and a half I was like "what the fuck?", but I figured I had to see it through. Cool to see the turn out but a massive waste of my life.

I got to Fingerprints pretty early last year and was only there for like an hour, got pretty much everything i wanted.

I went to Amoeba with no idea how insane it would be. After an hour and a half I was like "what the fuck?", but I figured I had to see it through. Cool to see the turn out but a massive waste of my life.

If you want a successful turn out at Amoeba for Record Store Day, you pretty much have to get there like around 6 or 7 am.

• 4 weeks later...