Dine Alone / Record Store Day 2012

fuck that...that's in the middle of the night...absolutely lame.

pol, my friend. are you willing to help me out?

8-)

well it isn´t that late in the night.. it´s 2 in the night from saturday to sunday.. might go out, come home and order it!

well I will try to help you out..

what do you want?

i feel too old to stay up that long ;D

will hit you up later, dude!

no time will make everyone happy.

we chose 8 because it gives stores here time to sell their product first.. AND if there are people that miss out at indie stores, they will have an opportunity to get it after.

Yeah I think that's a great idea man... I'll keep an eye out for it when I go to the stores in the morning but it's good to know it will be available here too if I miss out!

well it isn´t that late in the night.. it´s 2 in the night from saturday to sunday.. might go out, come home and order it!

well I will try to help you out..

what do you want?

guys... i thought est is 5 hours behind here in germany... therefore it must be 3pm ???

guys... i thought est is 5 hours behind here in germany... therefore it must be 3pm ???

correct

5 hours behind germany means it is at least 1 am (CET) here when it is 8 pm (EST) in north america.

i think i will get my stuff in some way

spent extra money, stay up late, sell a kidney or whatever ;D

we chose 8 because it gives stores here time to sell their product first.. AND if there are people that miss out at indie stores, they will have an opportunity to get it after.

this is quite fair though

nevertheless, i made the experience that a lot users here are kind enough to help out others...pretty cool

AM on board for The red tree and AOF, already requested off work for this, would end up spending the same amount paying ebay prices then i wouldve made that day anyway, works out I guess. lol

and im est so 8 pm for me ftw, no late staying up like for hot topic.com! :P

I feel like we should have a couple people try to grab red tree and a couple try to grab aof and then perform an equal trade depending on prices, this way you dont have to add moneen to your cart go back and add aof, thus risking you missing either. Just saying.

If anyone going to the Dine Alone Showcase in Toronto tonight wouldn't mind get me the Great Bloomers 7", it would be much appreciated.

we litterally just finished stamping these, these songs are amazing! everyone should check them out!

if you cant get this show version, they'll have a screened jacket tour version available for the rest of their dates

If anyone going to the Dine Alone Showcase in Toronto tonight wouldn't mind get me the Great Bloomers 7", it would be much appreciated.

If I wasn't going to another show I would. There is a chance I end up passing by the El Mo tonight, and if they let me in without a wristband and not paying cover to buy it, I can try. No guarantees.

If I wasn't going to another show I would. There is a chance I end up passing by the El Mo tonight, and if they let me in without a wristband and not paying cover to buy it, I can try. No guarantees.

That would be killer man! If you do end up getting it, I'll pay a bit extra for the hassle!

That would be killer man! If you do end up getting it, I'll pay a bit extra for the hassle!

Sorry, almost ended up heading that way, but alcohol brought me somewhere else.

AM on board for The red tree and AOF, already requested off work for this, would end up spending the same amount paying ebay prices then i wouldve made that day anyway, works out I guess. lol

I feel like we should have a couple people try to grab red tree and a couple try to grab aof and then perform an equal trade depending on prices, this way you dont have to add moneen to your cart go back and add aof, thus risking you missing either. Just saying.

Once added to your chard, it's reserved for you I guess, or not? So going back isn't a risk (I hope). And won't it be 1 per order?

Anyways I'm in for this, I'm sick of Ebay prices, no more ebay this year for me! (But that's not easy since Europe is .... left behind ... again :)

Once added to your chard, it's reserved for you I guess, or not? So going back isn't a risk (I hope). And won't it be 1 per order?

Anyways I'm in for this, I'm sick of Ebay prices, no more ebay this year for me! (But that's not easy since Europe is .... left behind ... again :)

Dine Alone's store DOESN'T reserve items for you. You have to be VERY quick to get everything you want.