iCarly Appreciation Thread

Screw you guys, I watch it too. Me (23) and my old roommates (21) used to watch it all the time because it's actually funny but we grew up on all of Dan Schneider's other stuff like All That, Keenan and Kel, Good Burger, The Amanda Show, Drake & Josh, etc.

The worst part of the show is when they actually do the iCarly webshow.

Screw you guys, I watch it too. Me (23) and my old roommates (21) used to watch it all the time because it's actually funny but we grew up on all of Dan Schneider's other stuff like All That, Keenan and Kel, Good Burger, The Amanda Show, Drake & Josh, etc.

fuck drake and josh

fuck drake and josh

Fuck YOU, man! Drake and Josh was awesome!

(I really don't care, I just think it's funny you actually typed "fuck drake and josh.")

haha

yeah it was one of those things that my little brother was juuuust young enough to watch in its early years. i found it to be the most obnoxious bullshit id ever seen on nick... 2 supremely unlikeable characters.

Used to like it till they used El Salvador as a joke.

They used it as a joke? What'd they say? :/

Yeah, one day the show was on and it was just back ground noise while doing some homework. Then I heard two characters bickering at eachother, insulting one another back and forth. One of the girl characters said "If you were a country, you'd be El Salvador". I then turned to my girlfriend and asked her if it was only myself that had heard that correctly and insisted she'd heard the same thing.

I think the name of the episode is El Salva-dork.

Yeah, one day the show was on and it was just back ground noise while doing some homework. Then I heard two characters bickering at eachother, insulting one another back and forth. One of the girl characters said "If you were a country, you'd be El Salvador". I then turned to my girlfriend and asked her if it was only myself that had heard that correctly and insisted she'd heard the same thing.

I think the name of the episode is El Salva-dork.

ha, ha. just did a bit of "research" on this and it turns out it was the blonde female character saying "If you were a country you would be El Salva-dork", and I think the episode was called "iHeart Art". so, not as bad as you think, but still a little offensive, I guess?

I watched every episode up until I got to college and stopped watching tv, but whenever I watch one of the new episodes it never fails to deliver. Favorite line ever has to be this exchange between Freddie and Gibby.

Freddie: "Wow Gibby, dogs love you."

Gibby: "Yeah they do, and girls with low self esteem."

• 3 months later...

I liked Drake and Josh. I always noticed the "The Slackers" sticker that was stuck on his bed cause it was the same one I had on my car. Don't know whether the producer just stuck a bunch of band stickers to the bed to make it look cool, or some set designer was a fan of the band, but either way I thought it was cool.