PO: Tim Barry '40 Miler'

Up at Chunksaah.

http://www.chunksaah.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_8&products_id=123

TIM BARRY

"40 Miler" LP/CD/DD

PREORDER NOW!

Street Date: 4.10.12

(Pre-Orders ship 4.6.12)

Vinyl Preorders come with a Free Poster!

A few years back, singer-songwriter Tim Barry closed out an album by pondering his own death – and he didn’t seem mind leaving this earth too much. “Take what you want/I won’t leave much,” he sang. 2012 finds him in a very different place. Themes of resilience and hope flow through Barry’s new record, “40 MileR". “If this record is uplifting compared to my old ones it’s because I feel stronger from all the beat-downs and shit I’ve taken in the past,” says the Richmond, Virginia-based artist.

Available on Digipak CD, LP, and Digital Download.

Vinyl version includes a Digital Download Card of the entire album!

TRACK LISTING:

01. Into

02. Wezeltown

03. Driver Pull

04. 40 Miler

05. Adele and Hell

06. Shed Song

07. Bankers Dilemma

08. Train Improv

09. Hobo Lullaby

10. T. Beene

11. Fine Foods Market

12. Amen

13. Outro

Vinyl Pressing Info:

200pcs Color-in-Color / Swamp Green in Bone White (Chunksaah Mailorder)

100pcs Bone White w/ Swamp Green Splatter (Tour Version)

200pcs Black (Retail Store Version)

I say to myself yesterday, "Ahh, no more purchases for March..." Fuck. I guess I will have to order this.

TB's playing Chicago on May 8th at the Beat Kitchen, I might hold off to just buy one from him.

Also, I'm sure you will get people asking, but if he doesn't announce a west coast leg of the tour before May 8th, (which I'm sure he will) will you grab me a tour copy of this? I will pay the necessary money.

I say to myself yesterday, "Ahh, no more purchases for March..." Fuck. I guess I will have to order this.
TB's playing Chicago on May 8th at the Beat Kitchen, I might hold off to just buy one from him.

Also, I'm sure you will get people asking, but if he doesn't announce a west coast leg of the tour before May 8th, (which I'm sure he will) will you grab me a tour copy of this? I will pay the necessary money.

Hoping for some west coast love as well. I love people that say tour extensively for new records and that means up and down the east coast, come on! So Tim, it's been a minute, get yer ass out to the northwest!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Bought this off ebay sealed a few months ago for cheap, played it a handful of times. I just noticed tonight that I have the Green version! That shit is so dark I thought I had Black this whole time! :P

Nice. I need to give this a spin today. With all the new stuff that has come out recently, I forgot about this.