At The Drive In Vaya repress

Relationship of Command or GTFO

negative, ICO. Although ROC was a totally different point in the bands life. ICO was the epitome of youthful vigilance, and Vaya was the start of truly expressing a craft. ROC was a more professionally crafted ICO, and therefor backwards in maturation. This caused a rift.

I wouldn't be too worried about not getting this if you don't go to Coachella.

Colored copies of the JEW Bleed American deluxe vinyl were supposed to be a Coachella exclusive and a ton of them hit the web a few weeks after for everyone else. Plus it got repressed less than a year later.

I think if you want this you'll be able to get it without as much trouble as anticipated.

But this is only 500 copies, compared to the 2000 copies of Bleed American.

I wouldn't be too worried about not getting this if you don't go to Coachella.

Colored copies of the JEW Bleed American deluxe vinyl were supposed to be a Coachella exclusive and a ton of them hit the web a few weeks after for everyone else. Plus it got repressed less than a year later.

I think if you want this you'll be able to get it without as much trouble as anticipated.

But this is only 500 copies, compared to the 2000 copies of Bleed American.

There were only 500 colored copies available at Coachella.

i still can't understand the logic behind buying records at a festival like Coachella. i know they have lockers, but i can only imagine how hot those fuckers get and then to store records in them? no thanks. does the Zia tent open when the sun goes down? i would not want to drag those around with me all day, and also miss bands trying to shop.

The yellow 10" will be limited to 500 copies and will be sold on both weekends (250 each weekend) at the sold-out festival in Indio, CA on April 13-15 and April 20-22. The release coincides with the quintet's appearances at both weekends of the festival, their first live appearance since At The Drive-In announced their hiatus in 2001.

Another limited pressing of 10" vinyl copies of Vaya will also be available in record stores nationwide and online from June 5, 2012. Stay tuned for details.

The yellow 10" will be limited to 500 copies and will be sold on both weekends (250 each weekend) at the sold-out festival in Indio, CA on April 13-15 and April 20-22. The release coincides with the quintet's appearances at both weekends of the festival, their first live appearance since At The Drive-In announced their hiatus in 2001.

Another limited pressing of 10" vinyl copies of Vaya will also be available in record stores nationwide and online from June 5, 2012. Stay tuned for details.

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoping ROC manages to get pressed this year.

Junes 5th is a Tuesday. Does that mean its not a RSD release?

It means there is going to be a widely distributed edition of the record that has nothing to do with RSD on June 5 and the only reason for putting the RSD tag on the Coachella version is for publicity as any release that's only available at a festival is completely negating the proposed intention of the institution of RSD to begin with.

AWESOME! 8-)

Glad to hear it's not blue or white too, so people can tell straight away it's the new Coachella one. Wonder if the store one will be yellow too, or yet another colour?

There were only 500 colored copies available at Coachella.

They only had 100 available at coachella. the other 400 were mail order

I'm aware (I probably should have put 500 in quotations), the point being that there were not 2000 copies available at Coachella, so when cesar11 and xAdamHudsonx said not to worry because there were leftovers of the Bleed American release, there were in fact leftovers of a much smaller number of available copies.

Of course, there is still a lot more excitement and (I expect) a much better price attached to this release.

They only had 100 available at coachella. the other 400 were mail order

I'm aware (I probably should have put 500 in quotations), the point being that there were not 2000 copies available at Coachella, so when cesar11 and xAdamHudsonx said not to worry because there were leftovers of the Bleed American release, there were in fact leftovers of a much smaller number of available copies.

Of course, there is still a lot more excitement and (I expect) a much better price attached to this release.

You expect a better price for this than $50 for a triple LP? I highly doubt this will go for less than $15, seeing as it's got the RSD tag.

You expect a better price for this than $50 for a triple LP? I highly doubt this will go for less than $15, seeing as it's got the RSD tag.

Is $15 no longer a whole lot less than $50 or something?