PO: Sum 41 - All Killer, No Filler

haha... just to let you know.. licensing major label stuff is EXTREMELY expensive. so sure i can probably get the rights to it,. its just a matter of being able to pay for it. If anyone there has a stack of cash burning a hole in their pocket and wants more SUM 41 albums done... PM me :)

I'll pay for all costs up fronttttttttttttttttttt

Hit me up... I'm always up for partnering to make shit happen

As kind of a closet fan since Half Hour Of Power came out, I've never overly paid a lot of attention to this band but I've liked them. Were you expecting this to sell out that quickly?

Kinda blown away, also didn't expect all the being yelled at by non-us peeps ;) my cohort cody picked this record, and I picked another one for our first two universal projects....I hope my choice does nearly as well ;)

I'm genuinely stoked to see an independent label do so well with licensing this vinyl release, and there was apparently a demand for it, but I have to admit that I am completely floored that people are stoked about this. Maybe I'm old, but this band seems so generic to me.

For some people this would have been one of the first records they ever bought. I know I remember Fat Lip and In Too Deep being on the radio all the time. Yeh it probably is generic, but it's a fun album nonetheless!!

haha... just to let you know.. licensing major label stuff is EXTREMELY expensive. so sure i can probably get the rights to it,. its just a matter of being able to pay for it. If anyone there has a stack of cash burning a hole in their pocket and wants more SUM 41 albums done... PM me :)

Could you not do pledging?? I don't know if this is done in the record "industry" as I don't buy many 'rare' or 'limited' records. (Most vinyl I buy is from HMV!) But I'm sure a few people wouldn't mind pledging £15 or so towards an "Infected?" or "Chuck" pressing.

At least it would be a guarantee instead of you guys taking a gamble.

Also I don't know about "your choice" (hope it's a good one!) but I've noticed that two albums: Linkin Park's Hybrid Theory and Evanescence's first LP (the one with the blueish face of Amy Lee) have yet to be pressed on vinyl. Seeing as they've both sold over 10 million copies worldwide and both bands are still going strong I really don't know how Universal etc make a decision on what to press.

I will message everyone back from the PM you sent me when I know when I'm getting my copies.

Brilliant, thanks again mate.

I'm genuinely stoked to see an independent label do so well with licensing this vinyl release, and there was apparently a demand for it, but I have to admit that I am completely floored that people are stoked about this. Maybe I'm old, but this band seems so generic to me.

Right? I feel the same way... But what do I know

What was that Sum 41 song where the video was a bunch of toys?

Right? I feel the same way... But what do I know

What was that Sum 41 song where the video was a bunch of toys?

Hell Song. I love that video.