RSD UK vs. RSD US (Which is better?)

Agreed with Black Friday and Pakistani. What sucks is that I live in the US and will have to buy what I want (all 5 color vinyl pressings of The Cure, De La Soul and a few others) on EBay. This means I pay shite EBay prices, with a pound conversion of 2 US dollars to 1 Brit pound and then shipping. This sucks...now, the Pakistani currency conversion I can live with, but there gangster rap is too old school for me.

RSD is like St. Patricks day, I refuse to take part in its lameness. I found maybe 2-3 things I could consider buying, but the rest is just re-mastered editions of albums that flood the $.50 bins.

VCers will rejoice knowing Coldplay is in included in the lists.

Maybe you need to broaden your musical horizons a bit then? Theres something for everybody and if you enjoy tons of different genres then there are a lot of releases released that day that youll never find in a $.50 bin.

RSD is like St. Patricks day, I refuse to take part in its lameness. I found maybe 2-3 things I could consider buying, but the rest is just re-mastered editions of albums that flood the $.50 bins.

VCers will rejoice knowing Coldplay is in included in the lists.

Maybe you need to broaden your musical horizons a bit then? You should really give Coldplay a chance, they are a really talented act.

Fixed.

Maybe I need to broaden my sexual horizons a bit then? I should really give Your Mom a chance, shes a really talented act.

Fixed.

Fixed again. And no, not every band on RSD sounds like Coldplay. Thats a completely retarded statement based off total ignorance. Why am i even having a musical conversation wth someone like this? Adios.

over the short period of time that rsd has it existed it's managed to turn into shit rather quickly.

It's rather remarkable.

Each year there's been a couple releases I've wanted, but the stores around here have taken advantage of the day and jacked up the prices on all of the releases, to the point where I almost don't even want to support them. When my options are either eBay prices in person, or eBay prices on eBay, it's pretty shitty.

over the short period of time that rsd has it existed it's managed to turn into shit rather quickly.

It's rather remarkable.

Each year there's been a couple releases I've wanted, but the stores around here have taken advantage of the day and jacked up the prices on all of the releases, to the point where I almost don't even want to support them. When my options are either eBay prices in person, or eBay prices on eBay, it's pretty shitty.

I will agree with you on some of the listed prices but the selection, as far as my taste in music is concerned, its gotten better every year.

It's rather remarkable.

I wouldnt frequent stores that are asking ebay prices.