PO: Cassino (ex-Northstar) -- "Kingprince"

• 2 weeks later...

Someone's going to make me feel dumb if this was obviously posted somewhere, but I can't find the answer: what's the ETA on this?

Hey! Don't feel dumb it's not posted anywhere yet. I'm actually drafting an email to send out to everyone who ordered with all that info.. but it's going to be late June. The email will have a date (I'm still deciding on it) as well as the download code to get the remastered tracks etc. Once I send it out I'll post it here too... just been swamped at my day job and am going to Bonnaroo this week so I'm trying to stay ahead. If you guys have any specific questions, shoot and I'll answer them.

PS - there is going to be one more surprise/special giveaway that I'll outline in the email too. A mystery variant!

Oooh sounds cool! Remastered digital tracks? Will those be available lossless (FLAC/WAV/AIFF)? Excited!

Still working on the format. Hopefully it'll be FLAC's but I can't guarantee. Either way, the sound is noticeably different, you guys are going to like it. Ed said: "So, i just heard the masters for the test pressing of the Kingprince vinyl and it sounds incredible. If you bought one, you are in for a treat. This sound is truly the sound we were searching for when we wrote this record."

I might have posted that already, I can't remember. There it is again anyway ha