PO: Cassino (ex-Northstar) -- "Kingprince"

From Mike:

Hey everybody,

Just wanted to give you a quick update and let you know that Kingprince has begun the shipping process! The bulk of the black only orders will go out today and tomorrow, with the bundles and the clear w/ blue ink copies going out later in the week. The black is going out first because the inital A/B copies on clear w/ blue ink were too light (around 110-120 grams) so they needed to be re-pressed. This problem has been fixed and I've been assured the records will be in my hands by the middle of the week.

To make up for this slight delay, I've thrown even more free stuff into the bundles and clear w/ blue orders - there will be more lifetime discounts, more free copies of past releases, more secret variants and even a few extra tie-dye jackets to go with your records. As a record collector I know how much it sucks to wait even a day for something you've pre-ordered, so rest assured I am doing what I can to take care of as many of you as possible. That being said this is a one man show, so please be patient as packing orders takes time. I promise everything will arrive to you in pristine condition, and it will be well worth the wait.

Be on the lookout for your tracking numbers and please don't hesitate to email or Tweet me with any questions you might have. There will be more Collective Confusion news announced soon.. thank you again for the support!

You're awesome mike! :D

Morning bump-date... 99% of the black variants left the building Monday and yesterday. There's still a few copies left that I'll pack up tonight and ship out tomorrow. Also, the bundle orders and clear w/blue ink orders that have won a secret variant will ship out tomorrow as well. Everything else is ready to go - just waiting to receive the blue A/B LPs.]

A few more pressing info tidbits:

- There are 25 secret variants

- There are 5 copies of the record that will come with the rainbow jacket

- 5 Test presses are bundled in orders

So if Paypal sends you a tracking number today/tonight and you ordered a bundle, be ready for the secret variant...

PS - Wikipedia says Nick died of breast cancer on the the 5th! That's not true.