PO: Cassino (ex-Northstar) -- "Kingprince"

You must not have ordered the last two, you would have gotten some extra records in there. Besides that, sorry you feel that way.. I thought it was pretty clear what the package was when I put up the PO. Screen printing 200 jackets and inserts isn't cheap, and selling them for $25 isn't making me rich, I can promise you that!

not pissed, just commenting. maybe im alone, I just prefer a standard jacket. will continue to support your releases.

Don't be worried if you ordered a clear blue or a bundle and haven't gotten tracking yet... PayPal shipping has only been letting me print 15 packing slips a day so it's been a much slower process than I would have liked. I've already had to hand write a whole bunch of addresses to try and get these out to you guys... so please be patient, I promise I'm working as fast as I can to get these out to you!

Don't be worried if you ordered a clear blue or a bundle and haven't gotten tracking yet... PayPal shipping has only been letting me print 15 packing slips a day so it's been a much slower process than I would have liked. I've already had to hand write a whole bunch of addresses to try and get these out to you guys... so please be patient, I promise I'm working as fast as I can to get these out to you!

But I want it now!

Veruca_salt.jpg

Paypal only lets you do 15 per day? YIKES. I'm not worried though, you're a one man operation and you've continued to do as good a job as possible keeping everybody posted about everything. Kudos. Screw Paypal.

Yeah.. definitely a learning experience with this one. Right now I'm just hand writing the rest of the orders....

The rest of these will be done tonight and shipped tomorrow. Still writing out the addresses by hand so unless you ask for a confirmation number you won't get one.

i really hope you're aware you can print shipping labels out through paypal w/ delivery confirmation (which is actually cheaper than if you bought it at the post office) and just drop off all the packages instead of waiting in line at the post office.

i really hope you're aware you can print shipping labels out through paypal w/ delivery confirmation (which is actually cheaper than if you bought it at the post office) and just drop off all the packages instead of waiting in line at the post office.

Yeah, the system is shitty though so I can only print 15 per day. So the old fashioned way gets it done faster unfortunately.

gotcha! sweetness, i remember you saying that you had to send some back because they weren't the right weight so i just assumed they were around the 140g mark. there are some 140g (that are listed as that at least) records that i own that i swear are closer to 180g and some 180g that seem more like 150g

So this should be in any day now? I'm stoked.

Yeah!

Thanks to everyone who has patiently waited... This has been a stressful one but these will be in your hands shortly. I learned a whole lot about Paypal shipping policies to say the least. I'll be much better prepared for the next one!

You can seriously only print 15 a day that is really stupid. I'm amazed at your dedication hand writing all these, good for you dude. It's that kinda dedication that's gonna make me buy everything you put out from now until forever

After 15 it would just say "Error: Paypal shipping is not currently available. Sorry for the inconvenience." then I'd be basically locked out from using it for 24 hours. PayPal made a note of my complaint and said they'd look into it... Which is a huge help.

And now I'm on my commute home to finish this up in a stuck train! The gods have something against this release, I swear..

have you tried the multi order shipping option?

Haha yes, but you can only use it if you're shipping orders placed less than three weeks (i think) earlier. So since the preorder was about a month or so before I was ready to ship it wasn't an option. Obviously I didn't realize this was the case until I was ready to ship...