PO: Cassino (ex-Northstar) -- "Kingprince"

i ordered the last two, so i was pretty interested in seeing what the "some stuff out of my personal collection" would be. Lets just say if thats the case, it was a bit of a letdown. I also think $25 is steep for this, but I dont know actual cost. Im happy to have the record, though, dont get me wrong. ive ordered all the CCR stuff before this, Ill definitely stick around for the future releases, just not as thrilled with this package, given the anticipation.

also, my sleeve numbers are 52/200 and 202/200(?)

pretty bland package. i ordered the last two, so i was pretty interested in seeing what the "some stuff out of my personal collection" would be. Lets just say if thats the case, it was a bit of a letdown. I also think $25 is steep for this, but I dont know actual cost. Im happy to have the record, though, dont get me wrong.

You must not have ordered the last two, you would have gotten some extra records in there. Besides that, sorry you feel that way.. I thought it was pretty clear what the package was when I put up the PO. Screen printing 200 jackets and inserts isn't cheap, neither is the cost of pressing a double LP.. selling them for $25 isn't making me rich, I can promise you that! If it makes you feel better, the next couple releases will be single LPs and the prices will be lower.

By the way, if anybody receives their order and has any issues or questions or anything, I'm going to be bouncing around for work all week so I won't be able to be on here as often - email me directly at [email protected] and I'll take care of you. I'll be able to check my email a handful of times a day.

i ordered the last two, so i was pretty interested in seeing what the "some stuff out of my personal collection" would be. Lets just say if thats the case, it was a bit of a letdown. I also think $25 is steep for this, but I dont know actual cost. Im happy to have the record, though, dont get me wrong.

Ill be more than happy to take one off your hands.