ANCHORMAN 2... oh we're going there

I have a feeling that I'll be approaching this the same way I did yeezus and arrested development s4- spacing out during my first time through and then immediately revisiting to take it all in.

• 5 months later...

BUMMER ALERT! I saw this last night and while there were some really funny bits, on the whole i thought it was bad, almost as if they just went through the first film, noted down which bits were most popular, then did them again except not nearly as well. It's too long and generally not that funny and  this is from someone who LOVED the first one. 

BUMMER ALERT! I saw this last night and while there were some really funny bits, on the whole i thought it was bad, almost as if they just went through the first film, noted down which bits were most popular, then did them again except not nearly as well. It's too long and generally not that funny and  this is from someone who LOVED the first one. 

Bummer.

i consider the first one the funniest movie i've ever seen. and i already noted a lot of caution going into this one. that said, i told my friends as we left the theater "i'm not disappointed!"

i don't think they ruined anything by doing this, and it got steady laughter out of me. 

the story was fucking ridiculous, but of course it was.

I'm with Ry Toast on this one. I was not disappointed at all. Solid movie and of course it will continue to get better the more you watch it. I need to go see it again. Went with a bunch of friends and did the Anchorman then Anchorman 2 marathon. I was ridiculously stoned and drunk the entire time, but I remember having a blast and laughing a lot. Good times indeed.