ANCHORMAN 2... oh we're going there

a lot of moments had me in stitches but the last 10 minutes or so was painful to watch. 

saw it last night, and i'll pretty much agree with this. after the final battle, it was always going to be boring from there, though. the gun from the future was fucking hilarious!!

-overall really funny - not as funny as the first, but who was expecting that?

-all the cameos were awesome

-it was also like 20 minutes too long for me

Just saw it tonight, lots of laughs but it didn't feel "done".  Seemed like it was thrown together and with WAY to much Brick.  He is part of what made the first movie so good, he said so little that everything he did say was just gold, here was just too much.  All the jokes seemed forced, like they tried too hard.  I'll catch it again at the Redbox or something down the road.  Could become one of those better the second time around movies.  But like someone said above it had HUGE shoes to fill.

WAY to much Brick.  He is part of what made the first movie so good, he said so little that everything he did say was just gold, here was just too much.  

All the jokes seemed forced, like they tried too hard.  I'll catch it again at the Redbox or something down the road.  Could become one of those better the second time around movies.  But like someone said above it had HUGE shoes to fill.

agreed, and i blame Steve Carell getting way more famous since the first movie to where they probably felt they needed to write him in more. and especially the parts where he just yells and yells... didn't do it for me

and true, maybe after seeing it once there wont be as much judgement so it'll be funnier?