Death From Above 1979 RSD release

Not sure about Montreal but Sunrise Records in Ontario will probably have a crapload of these + it has multiple locations in Ontario. There is a shop on Metcalf in Montreal, can't remember the name but you have to walk up a bunch of stairs ... Cheap Thrills I think it is called, they probably will get a bunch if I were a betting man (I guess you could just call them as well to be sure).

cheap trills on metcalfe is good but they dont get shit on RSD, Best bet would be 33Tours on Mt Royal but they get very few and not at all from smaller labels.

i wont be able to make it this year as i will be at coachella but hopefully ill be able to get this when i get back.

Not sure about Montreal but Sunrise Records in Ontario will probably have a crapload of these + it has multiple locations in Ontario. There is a shop on Metcalf in Montreal, can't remember the name but you have to walk up a bunch of stairs ... Cheap Thrills I think it is called, they probably will get a bunch if I were a betting man (I guess you could just call them as well to be sure).

cheap trills on metcalfe is good but they dont get shit on RSD, Best bet would be 33Tours on Mt Royal but they get very few and not at all from smaller labels.

i wont be able to make it this year as i will be at coachella but hopefully ill be able to get this when i get back.

I'll ask them both when I get up there tomorrow. Seems weird that Montreal doesn't seem to have many shops and/or do shit for RSD.

I'll ask them both when I get up there tomorrow. Seems weird that Montreal doesn't seem to have many shops and/or do shit for RSD.

think its mostly because its a US thing. They also told me they didn't even know what they get until the open the boxes... almost sounded like we were getting leftovers. Maybe iw as asking for something they did not order and they just said that to shut me up and still show up in hope i would end up buying some of the overpriced releases they received tons of instead.

Last Gang Records Presents: LIMITED EDITION Death From Above 1979 -You're A Woman, I'm A Machine- Vinyl - AVAILABLE APRIL 21st, 2012 - 10AM -

Detailed Information

Limited Edition repressing. Only 1000 available worldwide. Pink vinyl. Need we say more?

$18

Available APRIL 21st, 2012 (Record Store Day EXCLUSIVE)

10 am in which timezone?

not sure

https://www.kt8merch.com/store/pages/16621/_______________Last_Gang_Records_Presents%3A_LIMITED_EDITION_Death_From_Ab ove_1979_-You%27re_A_Woman%2C_I%27m_A_Machine-_Vinyl_-_AVAILABLE_APRIL_21st%2C_2012_-_10AM_.htm?toolscontext.return.type= success&toolscontext.return.message=%26quot%3Bset+current+currency%26quot%3B+completed+successfully.&toolscontext.feedbac k=%26quot%3Bset+current+currency%26quot%3B+completed+successfully.&toolscontext.return.value=1

thats where i got the info from

• 2 weeks later...