PO:: The Ataris - Blue Skies MTS REPRESS

Ha, this was the response I got from them a week and a half ago when I asked about it:
It is on track and the albums are on their way to us and the jackets are all ready in sleeves and ready to roll! We take care of these projects...hence why they are getting done =)

Thanks and there is nothing to worry about!

What the hell? They removed the listing for it, right?

I ordered it but at least if MTS continues their trend I will be able to get my money back from SRC. I did for the TOYPAJ and got a copy off ebay instead. I hope it goes through cause I know MTS technically did the self title, dude ranch, and enema of the state represses and they all came in. I just want Blue Skies because I already have So Long, Astoria and End Is Forever.

I ordered it but at least if MTS continues their trend I will be able to get my money back from SRC. I did for the TOYPAJ and got a copy off ebay instead. I hope it goes through cause I know MTS technically did the self title, dude ranch, and enema of the state represses and they all came in. I just want Blue Skies because I already have So Long, Astoria and End Is Forever.

It's not coming. Get your refund and find it on ebay.

It's not coming. Get your refund and find it on ebay.

I just did. I got in contact with SRC and it is getting cancelled this week... I see some on ebay but they are not as cheap. I may have to hold off on this and see if the band releases their catalog on Paper & Plastic records.

Hey! I didn't disappear! I am overworked and honestly trying to understand what is up with the Ataris myself. This is 100% canceled. I apologize. I have also been trying to get a complete understanding as to why it is canceled. Reason being is I paid the plant, they told me my records would ship with no issues etc... We would have never put up pre orders if the plant didn't take our money and give us an ETA as to when the records would ship!!!

So it is canceled but as to why I am still trying to get a full understanding of the situation. As much as I would love to blame RJ completely for this one it is not that simple.

We will begin refunds tomorrow morning and hopefully I will have a better understanding of why soon.

Hey! I didn't disappear! I am overworked and honestly trying to understand what is up with the Ataris myself. This is 100% canceled. I apologize. I have also been trying to get a complete understanding as to why it is canceled. Reason being is I paid the plant, they told me my records would ship with no issues etc... We would have never put up pre orders if the plant didn't take our money and give us an ETA as to when the records would ship!!!

So it is canceled but as to why I am still trying to get a full understanding of the situation. As much as I would love to blame RJ completely for this one it is not that simple.

We will begin refunds tomorrow morning and hopefully I will have a better understanding of why soon.

As much as I hate MTS, this makes me very very sad.

• 2 weeks later...

As much as I hate MTS, this makes me very very sad.

I'm going to assume contractual obligations stemming from TOYPAJ are to blame as well as the fact that MTS was supposed to put it out under certain conditions. I'm also going to assume that Jenna and ShopRadioCast were trying to do the right thing and get this to come out it probably violated the contract for them to take care of it financially. I could be wrong but my two cents