Rufio - Perhaps, I Suppose

I wouldn't call myself a big Rufio fan by any means. In fact, I really only like the first half of this album. However, after seeing the mockups for the Lost Boys edition, I decided it was something I would like to own.

Got it in the mail earlier this week and I'm extremely happy I purchased this. I honestly consider this to be one of the best vinyl represses I've ever seen, from the album cover material to the vinyl color, excellent choices all around.

Thank you!

I love how all these new posters come in here and pretend they're Billy Badass.

Funny thing is, they don't know any better. I remember when I first joined, I felt it was my place to call nips a dick. I just didn't know that that's who he was, and everyone here accepted it.

I kind of miss nips...

no it's not like that. also i've been here longer than you.

darrvison = lazylaborador

no it's not like that. also i've been here longer than you.

Can someone explain to me who "she" is? Lazylaborador is always brought up here. I get it's someone who has an ebay store with ridiculous buy it now prices, but anything beyond that?

I'd prefer not to sell to this person.

Can someone explain to me who "she" is? Lazylaborador is always brought up here. I get it's someone who has an ebay store with ridiculous buy it now prices, but anything beyond that?

That's pretty much it.. don't give her any variants. And she once ordered 2 copies of my records, didn't ask for shipping confirmation (I was running a special with free shipping through Media Mail), then used that loophole to open a claim in Paypal and scam me out of the money. Not on my good list.

her ebay name/store name used to be awesomebuttons, then she changed it for whatever reason. she also used to post here on a pretty regular basis but stopped after people stared hating on her for her fliptacular store. i think someone who knows her in real life (don't want to name drop in case i drag the wrong person into it) posted here that he saw her walk into hot topic and bought up all the copies of the your favorite weapon repress that particualr store had, like 5 or 6 copies.

here's her profile

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=11

she was VC's collector of the month back when Virgil still ran things. in that write Virgil did he even makes specific note that she buys up multiple copies of the same record. she also admits she buys stuff to flip on ebay in one of the answers she gave in the interview.

http://www.vinylcollective.com/vinyl-collective-collector-of-the-month-loren-pachuta/

she posted one of her email addreses and her twitter account on ap.net

http://www.absolutepunk.net/member.php?u=138269