Rufio - Perhaps, I Suppose

Thanks again guys.

I honestly did not expect these to sell out in one day, so I'll do the best I can to get these out as soon as humanly possible. I think all by Friday is doable if not sooner. First time selling / shipping direct, so I want to make sure there aren't any slip ups.

I'll update this threat with info about tests / stores when I have concrete info.

[image]

unforgivable. I just fuxed it.

Ordered this on clear as I didn't really care for the lost boys version. I know some of you have your hang ups with SRC. Heck they do take forever to ship, and they know that, but all drama aside all support for this release is good, right?

Lets all support this so he will press 1985! :)

So happy that all these great albums are getting pressed finally!

I'm updating the main post of this thread with the stores carrying each color.

Under the picture you will see the list. Every time a store places an order for the black version I'll update this post.

For anyone else asking, the orders from me are being packed with the record outside of the jacket + plastic sleeve and a filler pad inside.

got mine today. looks awesome.

Although my center labels are kind of weird, it looks like they were cut into 3 pieces on both sides and then applied. Anyone elses look like that happened? It doesnt look like the detailed picture on the order page looks like that.

I noticed that on a few of them as I was packaging. Not sure how that happens when the labels get punched on, but it was definitely a little annoying.

I'm in Culver if that ruins your record and you want to meet me to exchange it.

I noticed that on a few of them as I was packaging. Not sure how that happens when the labels get punched on, but it was definitely a little annoying.

I'm in Culver if that ruins your record and you want to meet me to exchange it.

Oh no, not at all. I was just curious, unless of course it messes w/ the audio (which i highly doubt and don't see how it could) but i don't really care about visual aspects like that.

As a whole the product looks great, good job. Can't wait to see what you do in the future.

Odd, I did not receive mine yet. My tracking shows that the electronic shipment data was received Friday. Typically there is only a 1 day in transit time for local shipments.

didn't get tracking for mine, but you might be talking about ordering from SRC or elsewhere. I guess company ink doesn't give tracking? Don't see it on the order detail page.

Odd, I did not receive mine yet. My tracking shows that the electronic shipment data was received Friday. Typically there is only a 1 day in transit time for local shipments.

I didn't get them all to the post office the same day I printed the postage.

Every US order is en route, and every international order is being packed to be dropped tomorrow AM. Tracking emails for international orders will be received tonight.

Any VC people on the west side of LA....free records and beer in exchange for your boxing/taping labor next time.

didn't get tracking for mine, but you might be talking about ordering from SRC or elsewhere. I guess company ink doesn't give tracking? Don't see it on the order detail page.

I ordered from Company Ink, received a tracking number via Paypal, and he is in Culver City +/- an hour away from me.

Every US order is en route, and every international order is being packed to be dropped tomorrow AM. Tracking emails for international orders will be received tonight.

Any VC people on the west side of LA....free records and beer in exchange for your boxing/taping labor next time.

Hah, I actually thought about offering to help you, but figured you wouldn't want randoms seeing where you live/have merchandise. That's the way my mind works, at least.

Hah, I actually thought about offering to help you, but figured you wouldn't want randoms seeing where you live/have merchandise. That's the way my mind works, at least.

My address is on the shipping label. Keep it in case you need to know where to send bags of poop if I ever do a pre-order with a 9 month wait.