Rufio - Perhaps, I Suppose

any way to find out which record stores will be getting these in? or scratch that, any way of finding out if any record stores in southern new jesery/philadelphia will be getting these?

PM me your local store. I'll update this thread when stores place orders. They won't start shipping until tomorrow so no one had them yet.

yeah, I'm glad I didn't wait for the morning, hooray!

great store, great checkout. I really like your store. Hope they all will sell out this fast :)

am I the only one who prefers The Comfort Of Home over 1985?

Naw I'm with you, Comfort of Home is definitely the better record in my opinion. 1985 has a few crucial jams on it but other than that I rarely find myself jamming it.

Thanks again guys.

I honestly did not expect these to sell out in one day, so I'll do the best I can to get these out as soon as humanly possible. I think all by Friday is doable if not sooner. First time selling / shipping direct, so I want to make sure there aren't any slip ups.

I'll update this THREAD with info about tests / stores when I have concrete info.

Thanks again guys.

I honestly did not expect these to sell out in one day, so I'll do the best I can to get these out as soon as humanly possible. I think all by Friday is doable if not sooner. First time selling / shipping direct, so I want to make sure there aren't any slip ups.

I'll update this threat with info about tests / stores when I have concrete info.

The fact that you had your product in hand when orders launched already puts you light years ahead of some of the places I've been ordering from recently.

Thanks again guys.

I'll update this threat with info about tests / stores when I have concrete info.

[image]