Rufio - Perhaps, I Suppose

Any chance of a leftover Hook hair copy after all was said and done? Or are they all fucking gone?

I have a small reserve. As soon as I get all of these out of my living room I'm going to put a few more up. I just want to make sure I didn't miscount, or wasn't undershipped.

I'll just quote myself from merely one page ago. Hopefully that helps.

You could always put on your big boy pants and not give a fuck about variants, get the album on a different color, and support the label like someone who isn't a complete ass.

you can take your big boy pants and fist yourself while i run to ebay and get the one i want you pleb

The bold part of this was really funny!

^^^ Damn it. I've been buying tons and I had so many emails it just got lost in the shuffle. But, I found it, thank you.

And I checked the tracking and it's been sitting in Cali for days. No worries though. Thanks for the reply.

Mine's been sitting in LA too, hope I get it today. :/

^^^ Damn it. I've been buying tons and I had so many emails it just got lost in the shuffle. But, I found it, thank you.

And I checked the tracking and it's been sitting in Cali for days. No worries though. Thanks for the reply.

Sorry for the wait, I packaged these in "sanity" order. But fear not, they are all on the way.

Also, sorry if there is dog hair under the tape.

Sorry for the wait, I packaged these in "sanity" order. But fear not, they are all on the way.

Also, sorry if there is dog hair under the tape.

haha i think about saying this every time i ship a record...i hope you aren't allergic to cats, sorry!

yeh i only wanted it on the lost boys version so yeh did miss out champ

I love how all these new posters come in here and pretend they're Billy Badass.

Funny thing is, they don't know any better. I remember when I first joined, I felt it was my place to call nips a dick. I just didn't know that that's who he was, and everyone here accepted it.

I kind of miss nips...

Funny thing is, they don't know any better. I remember when I first joined, I felt it was my place to call nips a dick. I just didn't know that that's who he was, and everyone here accepted it.

I kind of miss nips...

Winning Nips' approval was all I ever wanted from this board. I remain unfulfilled.

I kind of miss nips...

Hahah man I thought you were a total dick just a couple months ago. I've learned that this is not the case. We are all too sensitive for the internet at times.

I kind of miss nips...

Hahah man I thought you were a total dick just a couple months ago. I've learned that this is not the case. We are all too sensitive for the internet at times.

Kevin, you must have missed the poll. The results are in and, yes, Casey is a dick.

I kind of miss nips...

no it's not like that. also i've been here longer than you.