Holy shit Name Taken on Vinyl!

completely over priced just like the mae PO but this is one of my favourite albums of all fucking time so i cant not order this.

Best trend.

Yeah. I'll continue to pass on buying into this bullshit. I'll save my money to support labels that are doing it the right way. Plus I'll be able to get this shit for $5 off eBay in a year.

Name Taken posted this on their facebook page:

"Hi everyone. There are a few questions out there that we'd like to answer.

First, this will be the only pressing of this album.We are pressing 500 of them and we will not be repressing or soliciting to stores. If there are one or two small shops that want to carry the record, that's one thing- but by no means is this going to be available on a grand scale at retail.

Next, this pressing will be on WHITE 180 gram vinyl. We were going to do the standard 150 gram, but a lot of you seem to want 180- so we'll make it so. We are pressing through Rainbo Records in California for those of you wondering that as well.

The artwork will be the same as the CD cover/back tray card. This is how we wanted it, we did not want to change this release. The cover will be the jacket cover, and the back tray will be the back of the jacket. The artwork is printed using a CMYK process with a Gold metallic spot.

Lastly, this release is coming out on Animal Manufacturing Co. This is Amy Fleisher from Fiddler's new record label. We didn't want this release to change hands, so that's what's up.

Thank you all for your continued support- we hope this answers all of your questions. We're really excited about this, we can't wait to listen to Hold On on vinyl, too."

Name Taken posted this on their facebook page:

"Hi everyone. There are a few questions out there that we'd like to answer.

First, this will be the only pressing of this album.We are pressing 500 of them and we will not be repressing or soliciting to stores. If there are one or two small shops that want to carry the record, that's one thing- but by no means is this going to be available on a grand scale at retail.

Next, this pressing will be on WHITE 180 gram vinyl. We were going to do the standard 150 gram, but a lot of you seem to want 180- so we'll make it so. We are pressing through Rainbo Records in California for those of you wondering that as well.

The artwork will be the same as the CD cover/back tray card. This is how we wanted it, we did not want to change this release. The cover will be the jacket cover, and the back tray will be the back of the jacket. The artwork is printed using a CMYK process with a Gold metallic spot.

Lastly, this release is coming out on Animal Manufacturing Co. This is Amy Fleisher from Fiddler's new record label. We didn't want this release to change hands, so that's what's up.

Thank you all for your continued support- we hope this answers all of your questions. We're really excited about this, we can't wait to listen to Hold On on vinyl, too."