Fest 11

left her? she walked away. we thought our talk of emotron giving himself a chocolate enema during a set at fest freaked her out. haha. glad to know it didn't. i'm always up for hanging out with anyone. the more fest buds, the better.

pics? like nude? of you or her? jk because i have pics of marc, santiago, and patrick sleeping that i collect and sell to people who have somnophilia. how else do you think i paid for my trip and can afford a bed&Breakfast. :P

Nah, she showed the dudes from Hostage Calm her pics of the toy poodle she has because the one dude works at a doggy daycare lol

I wouldn't sleep on iron chic. Line is already crazyyy long

they were soooo good, got to walk to durty nelly's see houseboat and vacation, then tim barry, banner pilot, burning love, from ashes rise, negative approach, max levine ensemble, and crusades. overall totally productive day. FUCK ALL!!!!!

not to mention arrows aim had $1 7"s and there was some rather good stuff in it if you knew what to look for.

wish i had a lady to hang out with during fests. sux balls hanging out with just dudes.

You can have my GF, she doesn't have her large purse to mull my vinyl so she is useless this weekend :P

PS After Show is

IIOI/Braid/YBI!/Dikembe

you're not the first person to say that, every sxsw (for 3 years) my friend use to dump his girlfriend on me because they didn't have the same taste in music by any means. he wanted to see things without the guilt of having her around knowing she didn't want to be there. iis that what you're trying to do? :P

is anyone going to the no idea garage sale in the morning. avenged, wanna get breakfast and walk on over?

hipster, you going. it starts at 10, so you kinda have to be there at least an hour and a half or you're gonna be standing there forever..

Well I just woke up, everyone else is dead. I kind of want to go and look for some records I know I have no shot at :P

For the most part my GF likes whatever I put on her mix tapes I make her \m/ and she also is fascinated with how vinyl is so awesome. Not going to give her up anytime soon, she just needs to pack better.