Fest 11

No FEST for me, but I strongly suggest you go check out Possessed by Paul James if you get a chance. He will be at The Atlantic on the sunday.

If you don't know PPJ yet, check out the new EPK video on his new website that we launched yesterday.

http://www.ppjrecords.com

FINALLY! someone knows konrad! (pbpj) awesome.

Anybody wanna grab a drink sometime over the weekend? Going for the second year in a row with my friend, but we don't know (m)any other people going. Didn't really get to meet too many people last year, but hoping that staying much closer to the festivities will help out.

Anybody wanna grab a drink sometime over the weekend? Going for the second year in a row with my friend, but we don't know (m)any other people going. Didn't really get to meet too many people last year, but hoping that staying much closer to the festivities will help out.

Send me your number, dude. Would love to meet some new people.

FIRST ANNUAL VC BREAKFAST CLUB - FEST EDITION!

Also, here's a list of places for breakfast that someone over on the Fest board posted. I believe they all have veggire and/or vegan options.

Let's choose one, set a time and meet up.

http://www.urbanspoo... ... ainesville

I'm working so I can't go to breakfast, but I'll talk about the places listed. The Jones is alright. It's really small and all local and organic and whatnot. I've never been a fan of the food, but they seem to be good people doing good things. Cash only.

I just went to East End Eatery for the first time this past weekend and it was really good. There weren't a ton of vegan/vegetarian options, or options in general, but what they did have was really good. Also cash only.

I've never been to Sisters because it's in Haile Plantation which is a yuppie community about 15 minutes away, and they will probably think you are a disgusting group of individuals.

I've never been there, but Flying Biscuit is pretty popular among my friends. I can't really think of any other well liked breakfast places. Gainesville isn't much of a breakfast town.

i'd like to meet people too. PM me and we can exchange #'s. i'd really like to meet up with folks to just kick it and talk when shit's not going down, or early lunches.

FINALLY! someone knows konrad! (pbpj) awesome.

being from austin, i know who he is as well. but won't be seeing him. not into the folksy revival stuff anymore. well if there's nothing going on i'll be there just to support.

did you know robert plant lives here (austin) now? weird. nobody else move here damnit. it's too crowded.

just updated my personal schedule now that they changed around the schedule. looks like i'll be able to see my boys in Soul Control. now i need to decide between Dikembe & Ensign, and Bridge And Tunnel & Latterman (don't they share members? how are they playing at the same time?). very excited though. if you don't already have plans for Saturday at 3:50, come to the Lab and check out my band Best Practices. then come back to the Lab at 7:10 and see the one Tor Johnson Records band playing fest - Weak Teeth!!

Ok VC Breakfast Club: Fest Edition

We'll meet between 8 and 9am on Friday at East End Eatery. The address is 1202 NE 8th Ave, Gainesville, FL,32601. Come if you can!

I'll be super hungover from the Jeremy Records pre-Fest show, so don't judge me.

Mind if I join in? I'd like to meet some new peeps as well...