RSD and Victory

if you wanna talk about "rules," that store shouldnt be selling those before RSD - let alone at an exorbitant markup. vintage vinyl in NJ has the retail price listed at $14.99 for the snapcase LP. dont support that shit.

im confident these releases will find their way online. comparatively speaking, these are not big titles by RSD standards.

So will brick and mortar shops be receiving these releases? I only care about the Ringworm and Snapcase LPs. I called my local shop and requested these, but they said there's no guarantee they'll get them in.

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=72533

Here is Victory's original post announcing the releases, but it doesn't mention if these are online only. My local store never gets Victory stuff anyways. i'll wait and see if IVWT gets these, since i am hesitant to give my money to Victory directly. Yes, i am aware i am still supporting them.

I did the same thing, I hope it doesnt. I may order another once it goes live just to be sure. I tried to call and no one is in today.

Since the paypal payment has already gone through maybe they will just accept the orders. BTW, I see you're a Trophy Scars fan...nice!

Thanks! You've got a nice collection going there as well!

Here's the link. It was actually available for purchase a few minutes ago and I went ahead and ordered a copy. I hope my order doesn't get cancelled since it was before 2.

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Straylight-Run-%252d-Straylight-Run-LP.html

did this really sell out already....laaaaaammmeee