Incubus- Limited Edition: HQ Live Box Set

Got this email today:

Please read this email for an important update on your Limited Edition: HQ Live Box Set. We are in the final stages of completing the HQ Live Box Sets. In order to give you the best product we possibly can, we will need another 2 weeks to put the final touches on it. The new ship date for the box sets will be on August 16, 2012. We apologize for the inconvenience, but like everything we've ever put out… we want to make sure we give you the best product possible!

Again, we thank you for your patience & support and can't wait to get you these box sets!

Working hard at the REN Management offices finalizing the HQ Live Photo Book.

Anyone want to trade this? I have a copy of A Crow Left of the Murder.

Crow is getting re-pressed and re-released during Black Friday this year. Therefore, where's the value in that now? There were only around 2000 boxsets of these produced and are probably not being produced again. All of us who purchased the boxset landed on a gold mine!

i wouldn't say a gold mine, they are cool but rather expensive for live sessions. make yourself and morning view getting pressed/repressed is the best part. there is still value in a crow's pressing, always will be until the new pressings are out. just wait and see if a copy pops up on ebay, it always goes for good money

The $199 may be expensive, but you gotta consider everything in it.

"Make Yourself", "Morning View", and "If Not Now, When?" albums performed from start to finish in their entirety plus every other song performed in nights 3, 4, and 5 spread across 8 LP's all in gatefold. The band had never performed any album from start to finish.

All 6 nights on 6 cd's.

Not only a normal dvd highlighting the whole week but you also get a blu-ray dvd which is NOT available anywhere but the Boxset.

The band also personally autographed all 2000 photo books thrown into the boxset.

Been spinning a couple of these records throughout the past couple of days and I am blown away by the quality. These came out fantastic. I hear there are only 20 left in the world and that they will be giving those away. Not sure of the full details but I'm sure Google can lead you in the right direction.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...