PO: TDAA - Always Leave The Ground

File Under: Unnecessary Nostalgia That No One Was Into When It Was Originally Released.

I wish people would spend their money to help a band put out new music rather than cash in on the vinyl craze. maybe if someone had supported This Day more when they were together they would still be around.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
love these dudes. I wish somebody would press kindo too, though.

I would love me some reign of kindo wax

It's been talked about. People talk about Kindo being a better band musically, and they might be, but I'm not entirely sure if there is enough interest for a pressing of it. Any thoughts on the matter?

I know. I'd rather get it second hand

because the guy who runs this record label is a dick.

Thanks.

They just tweeted that they're waiting for the lyric sleeves to be printed.

There was a slight delay from the printer regarding the lyric/credits/art insert. Nothing went wrong, just took a little longer than we were originally told.

File Under: Unnecessary Nostalgia That No One Was Into When It Was Originally Released.

I wish people would spend their money to help a band put out new music rather than cash in on the vinyl craze. maybe if someone had supported This Day more when they were together they would still be around.

They weren't a big band, but I wouldn't say nobody was into it. As for a current band putting out new music, that's not something I'm against at all, and if you know of a band/artist that's looking to have something done, feel free to let me know and I'll gladly look into it.

How long is the turnaround at his local Kinko's?

Good one.

Thanks to everyone who has picked up a copy of this so far. A bunch have already shipped and the rest are going out after the holiday weekend.