30% off vinyl + 96 cent shipping at GoHastings

Just so everyone knows they are NOW starting to make each store use vinyl mailers for records. They are sending them out to each store. Like I said above, I have been bringing my own in for about the last two years and using them. The bubble mailers should hopefully be done with but who knows for sure.

Also, like mentioned above if you order a USED RECORD you are most likely going to get a USED CD. They are in the early stages of starting to buy vinyl but it really hasn't started yet.

Also in regards to the BMG CD's, there is no reason they should not take them unless your store is lazy. If the barcode does not scan they are supposed to look up the title in the computer. If it's not in the computer they are still supposed to buy them back as generic. We buy BMG and even Promo's. They only ones we don't take are the Promos that have words printed on the front insert.

I wish I could speak for all stores but I can't just mine.

thanks for the update man, im sure a lot of people appreciate it. glad we have someone that posts here that works at go hastings.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received a copy of Some Nights by Fun. today from gohastings... arrived in pieces of cardboard taped together to make a "LP Mailer". The Record was NOT sealed and the edge of it got caught on the packaging tape causing a tear on the jacket. Not to mention multiple creases and the bonus CD was knocked out of place with scratches on it.

I received a copy of Some Nights by Fun. today from gohastings... arrived in pieces of cardboard taped together to make a "LP Mailer". The Record was NOT sealed and the edge of it got caught on the packaging tape causing a tear on the jacket. Not to mention multiple creases and the bonus CD was knocked out of place with scratches on it.

Contact the customer service number they will refund your money and most likely let you keep the record.

I ordered that exact record, albeit mine came in a bubble mailer. Definitely contact them.

Contact the customer service number they will refund your money and most likely let you keep the record.

Thanks! I tried calling today but customer service is only open M-F. Will definitely call on Monday!

Called Customer Service... they were VERY unapologetic and told me to ship it back to them. For a refund, now I have to do extra work to get my money back for something they fucked up. I will never order from Hastings ever again.

• 1 month later...