loserkid1 on DeadFormat

Anyone see all of these threads?

'>http://deadformat.net/topic/36802

The kid is from where I live. I walked into the local record store in my town and he was in there telling me things that I already knew:

"Dine Alone has stuff going up online for sale today"

"The Mighter Than Sword guy made off with over $50,000 of everyone's money"

I guess he doesn't realize that everyone has access to the internet.

Long story short, apparently he was trying to special order RSD releases for other people WHILE in the tiny record store that our town has, taking sales from an actual record store on Record Store Day.

He was also trying to give me Alicia Keys CDs as I tried relentlessly to ignore him.

Dude is weird. But I love to read his threads on Dead Format. Right now, he's trying to get rid of a Ryan Adams - Easy Tiger that he claims is an import, blah blah blah. He bought it for $12.99 at the store here in town. It'll be interesting to see how low he's willing to sell it for (I bet no lower than $55 + shipping, based on what he was willing to sell some Early November records for in the past).

I was in a college course with him once. He contacted me on DeadFormat randomly wanting to trade some Blink records. I showed up with mine in a mailer, because I take care of my records. He opened up his trunk and had two records thrown in there, bent to hell and back. I kindly backed out of our arrangement, and he seemed slightly pissed that I "wasted his time."

Take care of your records, dude.

I'd steer clear. He kept trying me to buy stuff from him at the record store here in town. I just grabbed my Ryan Adams record and bolted.

Why don't you post this on DF? That would make more sense than posting about a person on a specific website on another website.

I gather its because he's trying to warn people here before he makes his presense known with a thread that ends up having 67 pages of internet arguing in it.

Thanks for the heads up. Will steer clear!

Why don't you post this on DF? That would make more sense than posting about a person on a specific website on another website.

I gather its because he's trying to warn people here before he makes his presense known with a thread that ends up having 67 pages of internet arguing in it.

There are already threads about this goon on DF... But this dude has (yocasey) has a little more, personal insight.

There are already threads about this goon on DF... But this dude has (yocasey) has a little more, personal insight.

Agreed. But if he didn't start this thread here I, maybe others, would not be aware of his stupidity. I, for one, hardly ever go to DF's message board so I wouldn't have been in the know.

That Easy Tiger can be bought on Amazon still...

Hey Casey, give me that Ryan Adams RSD 7"?

I didn't get the RSD 7". I ended up nabbing a copy of Demolition.

Mike, when's your next release expected to be out? I'm stoked to see how it turns out. I still marvel at the Nolan LP.

Ahh I see. Great record.

I'm ballparking within two months... still working out some kinks with the pressing plant. But there will be solid news this week, if everything goes according to plan.

Also, this is going to be even more personal/collectible than the last Nolan record. Patrick Emmons is doing the screen printing. There's going to be two different "editions" with two distinct jackets and record variants. Hand numbered just like the last one, with some extra goodies thrown in as always, test presses, etc.

PS - John and I are also working on the acoustic sessions from Height. Hoping people will be excited about that too.

This kid reminds me of hobos that scalp tickets outside of venues in Cleveland.

That's spot on.

"Hey man, $200 for this. Somebody offered me $250 but I like you... no? Alright 150.... no? Alright $75 man that's the lowest I'll go.... ok ok you got me man, $25? What about just four tall boys?"

This kid reminds me of hobos that scalp tickets outside of venues in Cleveland.

That's spot on.

"Hey man, $200 for this. Somebody offered me $250 but I like you... no? Alright 150.... no? Alright $75 man that's the lowest I'll go.... ok ok you got me man, $25? What about just four tall boys?"

+1

That's spot on.

+1

Rackin' up those points! I'm going to save them up and buy everyone an internet ice cream cone.

EDIT: My Catfish theory has now grown to include loserkid1.. the plot thickens

Man Casey you are such a dick. Didnt you see his apology? The dude was fucked up because of the meds he was on. He wasnt himself, they were messing with his brain. He got off them and became himself again. Cut the dude a break, he couldnt control it.

I think Casey called him on it because that seems like a dumb excuse for explaining why you're trying to rip people off. Even on meds, people know the difference between numbers/prices.

Aaaand that may have been sarcasm on your part but whatever. I'm waiting to hear back from loserkid1 about a trade...I told him to send first because of all the crap I've been reading about him but I'm not holding my breath.