Liquid Filled Vinyl

Here's a video of the record being handled and then played.

I own one. It will play obviously. This guy is just dumb. Mine leaks and that is a legitimate problem with the record but I am not going to sell it (let alone for 13x the amount I paid for it). It still is cool and I am fixing the leak.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course its a novelty item. Theres no chance in hell it sounds better than the black vinyl. Of course common sense could have told you that though. Certainly didnt need an ebay description to inform me of this.

congratu-fucking-lations

Just kidding, but I never said it sounds better than other records, I was just wondering why they would manufacture a record that literally doesn't play but that's apparently not the case according to some other people...

as long as your turntable is balanced the fluid should in a sense u-tube or distribute evenly. i cannot imagine it all rushing back and forth while spinning. it is similar to having a cup of water spinning around at a constant rotation, the water stays in the cup and in the same position even when at 90 or even 180 degrees.

as long as your turntable is balanced the fluid should in a sense u-tube or distribute evenly. i cannot imagine it all rushing back and forth while spinning. it is similar to having a cup of water spinning around at a constant rotation, the water stays in the cup and in the same position even when at 90 or even 180 degrees.

mr. wizard taught me that too!

Here's a video of the record being handled and then played.

I own one. It will play obviously. This guy is just dumb. Mine leaks and that is a legitimate problem with the record but I am not going to sell it (let alone for 13x the amount I paid for it). It still is cool and I am fixing the leak.

Holy fuck I just had a crazy idea that will make someone rich. If you own a copy of this record and it leaks empty out all of the liquid and fill it back up with red/white/black liquid and reseal it. Put on eBay as super rare. Laugh all the way to the bank.

Furious George is still around? And yes, they did suck even when I saw them about 15 years ago. They were however way ahead of the game on the skinny jeans trend.

Haha did not expect to read about Furious George here. I confirm they weren't that good but had skinny jeans.

If only George Tabb's songs were as good as his MRR columns!

Who are some of the artists on the Veggie Co. Records roster? Are you considering releasing any liquid filled editions?

Right now we're focusing on just Brendan Rivera

You can check out his albums here: http://brendanrivera.bandcamp.com

We did a kickstarter to fund his newest release "No Ocean in Ireland" on Vinyl and it's going to be on Black and "BEER" colored vinyl, so unfortunately no liquids but I'm interested in seeing what the Beer color looks like...

Who are some of the artists on the Veggie Co. Records roster? Are you considering releasing any liquid filled editions?

We did a kickstarter to fund his newest release "No Ocean in Ireland" on Vinyl and it's going to be on Black and "BEER" colored vinyl, so unfortunately no liquids but I'm interested in seeing what the Beer color looks like...

Will not buy unless the record is filled with beer.

Will not buy unless the record is filled with beer.

hahah, that will be the next release unless Jack White beats me to it!

the liquid is inside the record, the needle is outside. The liquid doesn't effect sound quality at all.

Yeah but as stated the weight of the record with shift as it spins and can affect the steady rpms.

Thank you for understanding what I meant. If people say it plays fine, good for them I guess. Sell now and get some money for better records.