I have become addicted to Food network.

i'm the same. all i watch is food network, the Daily Show on demand, and an occasional sporting event basically. i absolutely hate Guy Fieri, but can't stop watching that show. my favorite is Chopped. i can watch that shit all day every day.

Seriously. I cannot stand Guy Fieri but the show is so fucking good. For me it's Science, History, Food and Flyers.

i just don't know who he appeals to. anybody with any real sense of edge looks at him and sees right through his act. and anybody who is more straight-laced just sees him as a 30-something douche with bleached hair, sweatbands, fake bling, and sunglasses on the back of his head.

the absolute worst is when he describes things as "rock star." .... "that sandwich is rockstar!" fuck.

Not sure if she's on the Food Network in the states but she is huuuge on this side of the pond.

Nigella Lawson

[image]

She's the most sensual cook on television. Talks about food like one would talk about sex. After a half an hour of drooling you're left with a tummy rumble and a hard-on. The more you know

Usually the only channel ever on at home is HGTV or Travel Channel.

travel channel is what's up. man vs. food is always a fun watch, especially when they go places you've been. any of anthony bourdain's shows, though, are the best. this dude just travels all over the place, eats the most ridiculously good looking food, gets hammered, and occasionally hangs out with punks. really, i want that job.