I got a new guitar!

[image]

I'm curious about this photo of you holding your Mars Volta LP and talking to your guitar. Did somebody take it or did you do a timed shot?

Timed shot with his "amateur photographer" girlfriends' Canon Rebel, duh.

Why people feel the need to include themselves in pictures that would otherwise not need them is beyond me. Are you looking for compliments on how good your hair looks? Or how sweet your leg cuff is? Or how radical your skinny jeans are?

Just post a picture of the fucking guitars, and get a Gibson, fuck Ibanez.

I'm curious about this photo of you holding your Mars Volta LP and talking to your guitar. Did somebody take it or did you do a timed shot?

Timed shot with his "amateur photographer" girlfriends' Canon Rebel, duh.

Why people feel the need to include themselves in pictures that would otherwise not need them is beyond me. Are you looking for compliments on how good your hair looks? Or how sweet your leg cuff is? Or how radical your skinny jeans are?

Just post a picture of the fucking guitars, and get a Gibson, fuck Ibanez.

[image]

I have 2 other ones that aren't mounted because they're whores.

I'm also debating whether it will be metal or shitty to let that beast ass Vendetta fall.

Not one of those guitars are worth a damn.

Were good enough to get my band on a label, record with Matt Goldman, and tour the US.

I don't measure my masculinity by how much money I drop on a guitar. Having pricey gear doesn't give you talent.

Also your fucking existence isn't worth a damn, scally-wag.

Not one of those guitars are worth a damn.

Were good enough to get my band on a label, record with Matt Goldman, and tour the US.

I don't measure my masculinity by how much money I drop on a guitar. Having pricey gear doesn't give you talent.

BOOM

BOOM

What band and label?

Working with Matt Goldman doesn't mean you're good, it means you/"the label" had the funds to pay him.

Anybody can tour the US, it's called booking. You don't need a label to do that.

I never said you had no talent, I said your guitars are not worth a damn.

Everybody's existence isn't worth a damn you schmuck.

I just want to compliment on how good your hair looks! And also mention my sweet fetish for your leg cuff!And damn it I have to mention how radical your skinny jeans are!

Hey man while I don't share your strange fetish and I wasnt wearing skinny jeans I still want to say thanks! I wasnt even looking for compliments but that was several in one post so I really appreciate you making my day! Also if you need any help looking better all round or you need some general relief from your personal insecurities just private message me and I can point you in the right direction! +1

Is that a vox ac30 cc(the cc stands for chinese crap)? if so I feel your pain.

That is a Vox AC30cc2 with Celestion Blues, a Mercury Magnetics Transformer, and old glass NOS tubes. So I assure you that it sounds better than pretty much any AC30 you have ever heard, because I wouldn't have bought the amp if it was crap.