PO(coming soon):Right Away, Great Captain! - 4XLP

http://propertyofzack.com/post/22665421878/propertyofzack-stream-right-away-great-captain

"It’s been a few months since our interview with Andy Hull, but PropertyOfZack is incredibly excited to premiere the first track from Right Away, Great Captain!’s final album. “Blame” is the opening track on The Church Of The Good Thief which will be released June 12th via Favorite Gentlemen Recordings and is the final installment in the RAGC Trilogy which also includes 2006’s The Bitter End and 2008’s The Eventually Home.

The album will be available in digital formats through all major digital retailers and as part of a 4xLP vinyl set that includes all three albums in the trilogy. A collection of unreleased songs, demos, and outtakes titled The Lost Sea will also be available as part of the deluxe pre-order package. The pre-order includes some very limited items and will launch next week so make sure to keep an eye on the site for more information. In the meantime, stream the opening track, “Blame,” and check out the artwork and track listing below by clicking “Read More!” "

It appears the song has been on youtube for quite a while, but it sure it a good song.

Based on the one song they posted from this new album, I'm super impressed (uhhnn...killer harmonies). Production has gotten better and better with each album.

That's what I've loved about it so far too. Andy is one of those rare talents that does nothing but make incredible music. Everything the dude touches is gold.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':l8j4lztj]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':l8j4lztj]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

This is going to be awesome. The price tag will probably be around $60 or so but will be worth it.

I would be stoked if it were only $60. I figure it to be more in the $80-100 mark. With The Lost Sea deluxe pre-order I bet it's about $20 more. Favorite Gentlemen doesn't put out the cheapest records, that's for sure. I also hope they throw in some goodies with the deluxe packages. (I would kill for some test pressings)

Then again, who knows if Andy made sure it will be affordable. Either way, my money is all theirs.

This is going to be awesome. The price tag will probably be around $60 or so but will be worth it.

I would be stoked if it were only $60. I figure it to be more in the $80-100 mark. With The Lost Sea deluxe pre-order I bet it's about $20 more. Favorite Gentlemen doesn't put out the cheapest records, that's for sure. I also hope they throw in some goodies with the deluxe packages. (I would kill for some test pressings)

Then again, who knows if Andy made sure it will be affordable. Either way, my money is all theirs.

agreed, I'm assuming it'll be closer to $100, esp. because of the note that the preorder "includes some very limited items"

sounds like $$$$! but fuck it, I don't need to pay tuition next term...

$120 gets you

- 12" vinyl set in tri-fold packaging *Limited pressing of 1k. Numbered and signed by Andy

Set contains:

- The Bitter End - 2xLP on Orange Vinyl

- The Eventually Home - 1xLP on Blue/Grey Vinyl

- The Church Of The Good Thief - 1xLP on Green Vinyl

- Digital downloads of all 3 albums

- RAGC: The Lost Sea (14 songs, outtakes, demos, unused songs) Numbered and signed by Andy

- 36 page book of handwritten lyrics. Numbered and signed by Andy

- Handmade bronze RAGC whale keychain

- 6x4 Ryan Russell Photo Print. Numbered and signed By Andy

*Please note: The high shipping cost is due to the weight of 4 vinyl LPs and other items.

Track Listing For The Lost Sea (all previously unreleased music)

1. Will You Know Where To Go When I Forget?

2. Glass Teeth Mask

3. Forest Green Father

4. Hoo

5. I Can Not Boast

6. I Should Not Be Left Alone

7. Health

8. Down To Your Soul (original demo)

9. The Devil Dressed In Blue (original demo)

10. Cutting Off The Blood To Ten (original demo)

11. Anna No (original demo)

12. The Final Word

13. Right Away, Great Captain (original demo)

14. You're Alright, Hot One

Pre-order includes immediate download of 1 track in your choice of MP3 320, FLAC, or other formats. A link to the complete album will be emailed to you the moment it’s released

$60 gets you

Vinyl Trilogy Set

- 12" vinyl set in tri-fold packaging

*Limited pressing of 1k. Numbered and signed by Andy

Set contains:

- The Bitter End - 2xLP on Orange Vinyl

- The Eventually Home - 1xLP on Blue/Grey Vinyl

- The Church Of The Good Thief - 1xLP on Green Vinyl

- Digital downloads of all 3 albums

*Please note: The high shipping cost is due to the weight of 4 vinyl LPs.

Pre-order includes immediate download of 1 track in your choice of MP3 320, FLAC, or other formats. A link to the complete album will be emailed to you the moment it’s released.

Anyone going for the deluxe version?