How to handle a record (hijacked thread by cunts)

Oh I saw all of that. But him and that dejambulance guy kept running their mouths about you and Ry, and I just didn't understand why. Laughing black kid gif... GO!

Missed this post. I didn't actually see deja3700thThriceBrandNewrelatedname say anything towards me. He seems to think Ry is the happiest person on this board though.

I'm finding quite a bit of humor in the direction this thread took after sodacancrusher shit the bed over my joke post. This thread is also unnecessary since anyone with half a brain should understand the simple concept of how to hold a goddamn record.

This thread is also unnecessary since anyone with half a brain should understand the simple concept of how to hold a goddamn record.

Hey, this is VC you know...

I clean mine with a pillowcase that is clean with some rubbing alcohol. I am not sure what everyone else does but this has worked for me.

i find it charming that youre staying "on topic"

I've seen bands in theaters, your point?

also, that is more like a Rob Zombie show. yaaaawwwnnn.

I still enjoy White Zombie, I have fond memories of seeing them in the 90s. and also hating all Rob Zombie solo material since.

i fucking loved white zombie in high school.

i just have a feeling the songs wouldn't hold up.

and yes, supersexyswinging sounds is a total piece of shit

Guest soulcrusher

Hello. I just want to formally apologize for insulting anyone in this thread. I take back the asshole, gay, retarded fucker insults. I would also like to apologize to the OP for derailing the thread. Sorry, to one and all. Can we all just go and listen to Electric Head Part 1 and get along? Thanks.

Guest realtalk

I love the revamped title of this thread. Very appropriate. Ain't it funny though that the cunts didnt even get this calling out? It flew right over their cunt heads because they were too busy being cunty. Suggest a thread/poll for who VCs biggest cunts are as a sort of douching.

Guest realtalk
Juan, lock this thread too.

And IP ban realtalk. He's clearly soulcrusher.

Sorry you don't like what you hear. Someone needed to say it.