guys are the remaining purchasers. Here's what our plan is. We are

going to be pressing a pink highlighter variant of the record in

replacement of the coffee. This variant will not have any surface

noise or sound degradation, like the coffee does, and it also is a

more limited and exclusive variant than the coffee was and has only

been done a very limited amount of times before. We would like to send

these to you guys when they get in as a replacement. Obviously, if

this is not okay, we will be happy to refund you."

I dunno how i was at the tail end of this, seeing as how i ordered it the minute it went up... dunno if i want the new variant or not.

The records we're shipping aren't warped...they arrive warped I'm guessing because of the heat. Last summer we bumped our shipping prices up so they'd be enough to cover parcel post instead of media mail (increases the chances of getting a non-warped record because it gets there faster) but people flipped their shit about that extremely.

As for not having enough of the coffee variant, I'm very pissed that the plant didn't finish pressing the entire batch of them before taking out the coffee thing (then refusing to make more) but I can guarantee no one has ever seen anything like the pink highlighter variant we're going to do to replace them.

pretty pissed about the email i got. thats now two variants i have to track down because i had to wait for my check the day they went up. But oh well, thats the hobby of it. Any word on how awesome this highlighter color is and when theyre going to ship? i'm moving soon.

also, no disrespect towards Thomas or the label. They're doing the best they can. I'm just bummed because i'm a broke ass.

I got mine yesterday but i ordered two and only got one =/ i emailed them so hopefully they respond quickly altough with all the issues they are currently dealing with i would understand if they don't.

who did you email? the customer @ P+P gets checked every day.

pretty pissed about the email i got. thats now two variants i have to track down because i had to wait for my check the day they went up. But oh well, thats the hobby of it. Any word on how awesome this highlighter color is and when theyre going to ship? i'm moving soon.

also, no disrespect towards Thomas or the label. They're doing the best they can. I'm just bummed because i'm a broke ass.

For what it's worth, the highlighter one is more rare than coffee by a decent amount - maybe that makes it easier to track down the coffee than if you were tracking down the highlighter instead? i'm bummed about the situation too.

For what it's worth, the highlighter one is more rare than coffee by a decent amount - maybe that makes it easier to track down the coffee than if you were tracking down the highlighter instead? i'm bummed about the situation too.

I replied to the conformation email because thats what it says on the site. But I just sent another to customer@ one. Thanks thomas.

yeah i'm not really going to complain about that. Easier for me in the long run i bet. i'll get a coffee eventually. and i'm pretty glad i'll have a Bayside release without a white variant with typos and a shitty mastering job too. But please keep us updated on shipping so i know to email you guys with a change of address.

i can be kind of a fangirl when it comes to this band. no shame.

Got mine yesterday. Packed pretty badly (single LP loose in the mailer, but only a little bit of damage.

A bit rich calling it an Album though...

Good record.

It's an EP haha.

mine finally showed up today. beat to shit, packed terribly. $12 for 5 songs with no download code...bummer.

Take a picture, send it to [email protected]. If it's bad we will replace it. We didn't do the digital release for this record, only the vinyl - download cards are only included if the product page says so.

Coffee version arrived at my door today on the west coast. Have to applaud whoever came up with the coffee idea and the plant for even trying this. It's pretty cool for the novelty but as far as slight surface noise goes it's a bit of an understatement... at least on mine. Some chunky areas of coffee would destroy my needle if I let it continue to play. Those spots naturally sound like a deep satanic grunt with the song unrecognizable. However the outer track (which is the only decent song in my opinion) has scattered grounds which give the track a pretty cool jukebox 45 feel to it.

This is me trying to be informative and contribute to the thread.