Anthony Raneri- New Cathedrals LP

man i just got around to downloading the ep he did and it is soooo shitty. hopefully this will be better if not ill have a coffee and redstripe to sell off

You realize this is the same ep just on a vinyl format? I was at the Hurley studio right after Anthony recorded this and was able to see some footage. Was pretty cool even if it was only a few minutes.

Hey guys, I work for P+P. I know the coffee variant is sold out already, but from what we know the surface noise is minimal so don't be too worried about it if you ordered that one. Plus it's gonna smell like coffee. The red stripe sold out super quick.

Currently there is less than 40 clear yellow left and a solid chunk of clear left. If you want the yellow one (that's going to be my favorite variant, I always like the ones that match the cover art best) then I'd buy it today. If you don't care, I'm sure that clear will be available for at least a week or so. Selling very well.

thinking about adding farewell continental hey hey onto this order but i do remember seeing something a while ago about this being super delayed or never even came out or something... i just remember ppl bitching about it. but i cant find the thread. is this safe to order now?

Yes, it exists now (and is an awesome record).

• 2 weeks later...