Anthony Raneri- New Cathedrals LP

We didn't do the digital release for this record, only the vinyl - download cards are only included if the product page says so.

Did you actually ask Anthony if you could include one? I mean, the dude self-released it, it's not like you have to get clearance from a major label or something.

• 3 weeks later...

We'll be sending out another update soon, the LPs should be back to us on Thursday or Friday, and the highlighter ones to replace the coffee ones are supposed to be coming with another shipment of records, around the first week of August. We're switching pressing plants because of how unreliable this one has been with this release and a couple of other things...hopefully end all this madness.

I received a my coffee AND the pink highlighter today... was expecting the clear w/ red stripe and the pink highlighter. loving the coffee - did not expect. how many were pressed of that clear / pink highlighter and design on the vinyl itself?

Got this as well, was expecting pink highlighter and red stripe. So the pink highlighter is the stripe w/gumshoe logo? I was under the impression the pink highlighter was going to be some amazing solid pink record. Not a big deal, just wondering what's going on and why people aren't getting red stripes now like we ordered.

Also, the coffee one stinks, not like coffee (I love coffee). It just smells bad.

Those are definitely the clear w/red stripes. We are still waiting for the pink highlighters to arrive. As soon as they do we will be shipping as well as sending an email to all those who were originally emailing about the pink. The reason a few of the people who were told they were getting pink got coffee is we found a few more in the warehouse that we were able to send out to those first few orders that we told wouldn't be able to get the pink.

As for the screenprint, it was something that Vinnie wanted to do from the beginning along with Anthony that the plant turned down, but later decided was possible.